Easter Weekend Recruiting? | The Boneyard

Easter Weekend Recruiting?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I seem to recall a number of times in the past when UConn would host recruits over Easter Weekend. Current players would host recruits for several days and the weekend would usually end with brunch at the Auriemmas. :)

So I have to wonder what, if anything, is in store for this weekend. In the past, this weekend has involved HS recruits. But the most urgent recruiting targets right now involve the transfer portal.

I’m sure that our BY sleuths will be all over this. Stay tuned……

Reaction Score
I seem to recall a number of times in the past when UConn would host recruits over Easter Weekend. Current players would host recruits for several days and the weekend would usually end with brunch at the Auriemmas. :)

So I have to wonder what, if anything, is in store for this weekend. In the past, this weekend has involved HS recruits. But the most urgent recruiting targets right now involve the transfer portal.

Except the ones that are also at Kathy's table. :rolleyes:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Chocolate covered Huskies?

1650039019873.png

Reaction Score

An Easter egg hunt on the great lawn for all women in the portal. 1000 women wearing their university colors. Those who find the UCONN eggs ( home and away uniform colors ) get an interview.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom