East Carolina Schedule Leaked | The Boneyard

East Carolina Schedule Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Someone within the ECU athletics leaked the conference schedule for next season:

@TEC_Sports: #ECU Football '14 opponents: (HOME) UNC, NC Central, UCF, SMU, UCONN, TULANE. (AWAY): Cincy, VT, South Carolina, USF, Tulsa, Temple.

We play at East Carolina. This also means UCONN's schedule must be finalized as well. Anyone have any insider information?

Reaction Score
That is impressive nonconference schedule. Two ACC teams and a SEC team. East Carolina will have a lot of potential in this league.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Looks like our game might be late in the year. Still could be OK for a road trip.
I can't wait to get the road plan together this year.. I have a goal to see as many road games as possible...

Reaction Score
ECU has always had a tough OOC schedule. They rarely play FCS schools. They really pride themselves at striving to be competitive with the other 4 FBS NC schools. Their future schedule is impressive as well. VT and WVU are also their rivals and they schedule with them often. They're also willing to take on UVA and any NC school willing to play them. ECU will fill their schedule with any of those schools or any other FBS taker before filling a slot with a FCS school. I like that.

I'd like us be as aggressive in scheduling as ECU. I see Syracuse is wide open for future dates, but I am thinking B1G and bigger. The exception of course would be BC. This would be a huge game for BC and us, but unfortunately BC insecurity will prevent it from happening. I'd like to see us schedule Northwestern, Vanderbilt, PSU or perhaps even Stanford. Too bad ND didn't work out.

Anyway, I am already thinking about going to the ECU game. Have relatives down there and it is a great FB atmosphere.

Reaction Score
I'll be there, wife is ECU alum, and in laws are bought an hour away from there

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
LOL, I'll have to start thinking about a bus trip… :) Ryan? oh Ryan!

Reaction Score
The campus looks like it was designed by one of those guys who built cities in East Germany, but the tailgating is good.

Reaction Score
The biggest schedule question for our 2014 season is are we playing Houston and where is the game? I say that because Houston will likely be favored to win the league and we would like to get in their way.

I assume we are playing Houston because we did not in 2013; hopefully it is a home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom