Early stats update... | The Boneyard

Early stats update...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
...since it's still early here.

Download the spreadsheet from the usual place.

I was not able to see the game since I only subscribe to basic TV. Looking at the stats makes me wonder what all the complaining about Breanna's play was about. Other than 6 TOs, it looks like a pretty good line to me. There will always be nights the long balls don't fall, but she ended up with 7 baskets anyhow at a 50% clip. And I understand she was guarding Azura, who, despite all the praise for her play didn't have a very productive night.

So glad to see Moriah have another excellent game. I've been waiting for her controlled aggression to re-appear, and it seems to have done so.

Really stoked that Kiah made her first deliberate 3-point shot!

Reaction Score
I don't under stand some of these complaints about Breanna's play either. She is not touching the ball as much as last year and being doubled and tripled every time she does inside the paint. Her assist's are up from last year and she probably is still averaging at least 50% in field goal pct.. Who else in the country does all of the things she does to help their team win? I think if you look at stats of other players who are scoring more they take 25 to 30 shots a game and don't do all of the other things Breanna does to help their team win. In my mind it's all of the things she does that make her NPOY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom