Early Season Stat Predictions | The Boneyard

Early Season Stat Predictions

Who will lead the team in assists? Who will lead the team in 3 pointers made and 3 point%?

• Jackson. Cole

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Cole. Akok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole. Polley

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Gaffney. Cole

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Jackson. Whaley

• Jackson. Akok

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I'm assuming Sanogo will lead the team in rebounding, Whaley will lead the team in blocks, and Cole will lead the team in points. Who will lead the team in assists? Who will lead the team in 3 pointers made and 3 point %?

It'll be interesting to see who emerges. We'll revisit this around the middle of the season.

Reaction Score
Cole is both. Jackson is our best passer, but he doesn't have the ball in his hands enough as a PG due to his shaky handle in the half court.

If Cole isn't our best shooter, it probably means Hawkins (or someone else) has gone ballistic from deep... that would be really good for this team. Feels like a given that RJ will put up 35% ish on 3s at this point in his career.

Reaction Score
Cole is both. Jackson is our best passer, but he doesn't have the ball in his hands enough as a PG due to his shaky handle in the half court.

If Cole isn't our best shooter, it probably means Hawkins (or someone else) has gone ballistic from deep... that would be really good for this team. Feels like a given that RJ will put up 35% ish on 3s at this point in his career.
You don't think Polley is a better shooter than Cole?

Reaction Score
Of all the secondary shooters(not cole/polley), I think I trust Gaffney's stroke the most. He has made it considerably more relaxed and constistent, and made a couple in rhythm shots against central. I'm going to say he has a boost and is up over 40% this year with 2-3 attempts per game

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Of all the secondary shooters(not cole/polley), I think I trust Gaffney's stroke the most. He has made it considerably more relaxed and constistent, and made a couple in rhythm shots against central. I'm going to say he has a boost and is up over 40% this year with 2-3 attempts per game
He seems better at catch and shoot

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Hawkins will be #1 three pt shooter

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members