Eagles Shmeagles ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Eagles Shmeagles ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. I wanted to call that first foul on Ajax bogus, but the more I thought about it, the more I leaned toward questionable.
  2. The announcers keep talking about Marquette's offense, but the iggles have really kept Hawkins bottled up the first 10 minutes.
  3. Our bench is back! Well, mostly Clingan, but JoeyC made his first one, so I'm hoping he's feeling it tonight.
  4. Not quite 15 minutes in, and we have 6 blocks and 8 dimes to their none and 4.
  5. Clingan goes to the bench and our 11 point lead drops to 2 in a hurry. Sanogo had a great outing last time out, but tonight, Clingan is giving us more.
  6. Bad call on the Sanogo turnver at 2:18.
  7. What the heck? No defense at all on the iggles last possession of the first half? 5 guys better be getting their butts reamed for the entire half time break.
  8. We got thoroughly outplayed over the first four minutes of the 2nd half, but Marquette was being allowed to hack and grab all they wanted, so I'm not sure it was entirely our fault.
  9. How the hell can Shaka argue that offensive on Kolek. It was plain as day a foul.
  10. We get it down to 3, and it goes right back to 7.
  11. Did Alleyne get position on that call at 40 seconds? I thought he had his feet planted before the guy left his feet.
  12. Forget Joey C feeling it tonight. That first three pointer was it for him, and he went 1 for 6. His super slump continues.
  13. Karaban had pretty much his best game so far, with 7 boards and a dime and an assist to go with his 17 points.

Reaction Score
Really impressed with Karaban and Clingan and our future looks great but how far can this team go without scoring guards that you can really count on?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom