E.J. Liddell | The Boneyard

E.J. Liddell

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Really really good prospect. I believe he won player of the year in Illinois. UI is all over this kid.

Reaction Score
Seen him a bunch. Kid is a stud. 6’7 or 6’8 shot blocker can guard 4/5 easily. Offensively can shoot put it on the floor a little. Great rebounder great athlete. Would love to have him! Will be tough to get out of the Midwest.

One of my AAU kids played him in the state semifinals. Liddell is the real deal.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Let's get this kid. Is he w/ a St. Louis based AAU squad?

Reaction Score
Yes Bradley Beal. Plays with Francis Okoro Mario McKinney Terrence Hargrove and a 2020 Moses Moody. Loaded Team.
Illinois and Mizzou are all over that team. Still, they’re not schools that you back down from on the trail.

Reaction Score
Didn't Illinois 2017 Mr. Basketball Mark Smith just come from that same area and have an awful time at UI? He was supposed to be their savior and wound up transferring after this past season. Their current standing in the area is probably not as high as one would think.

Fun aside about Smith: he was a great baseball player in HS and committed to play that sport at Mizzou before blowing up basketball-wise his senior season.

Reaction Score
Didn't Illinois 2017 Mr. Basketball Mark Smith just come from that same area and have an awful time at UI? He was supposed to be their savior and wound up transferring after this past season. Their current standing in the area is probably not as high as one would think.

Fun aside about Smith: he was a great baseball player in HS and committed to play that sport at Mizzou before blowing up basketball-wise his senior season.
Underwood wasn’t quite as good from the get go as he was at Oklahoma State (he also didn’t have a Jawun Evans at UI), but when it comes to Mark Smith I think the spring desperation did him a disservice. Smith got UK, Duke, and MSU interest when his talent level didn’t really match up with that level of interest. Next thing you know, expectations are high and he sees himself as a star, when he was really just a fringe 4 star prospect.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Liddell is much better than Smith. Illini and Mizzou fight hard for the Illinois kids who live near St. Louis and Mizzou wins a lot of those battles. Underwood got the top kid out of Chicago (Desonmu) for next year. He needs to re-establish the public league pipeline.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Seen him a bunch. Kid is a stud. 6’7 or 6’8 shot blocker can guard 4/5 easily. Offensively can shoot put it on the floor a little. Great rebounder great athlete. Would love to have him! Will be tough to get out of the Midwest.

One of my AAU kids played him in the state semifinals. Liddell is the real deal.

I'm happy to see that Hurley and crew aren't ideologically married to the North East/Atlantic Coast. Glad to focus there, but there's a lot of good kids we'd miss out on if the net isn't spread wider.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm happy to see that Hurley and crew aren't ideologically married to the North East/Atlantic Coast. Glad to focus there, but there's a lot of good kids we'd miss out on if the net isn't spread wider.
They have contacts in the northeast/mid atlantic area which gives them a heads up in those areas. Cannot underplay relationships.

They better be ideologically married with getting the best players that fit the needs of a good team wherever those players live or go to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom