DW Face Down 17-0 | The Boneyard

DW Face Down 17-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
This kid is not our next QB .. sorry. Anyone who ever played the game knows what the eyes tell. This kid looks scared and confused. Inexperience or not, he isn't the answer. I see no determination at all when he came to the huddle. Sad, Diaco has to go!

Reaction Score
Wake Land Rover guy fill you in on your latest opinion? Thanks for your support of UConn athletics, troll!

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Wake Land Rover guy fill you in on your latest opinion? Thanks for your support of UConn athletics, troll!

I can assure you I donate more to this program than you ever have. Nice name calling, 6 year old.

Reaction Score
And, you'd remain widely recognized on the Boneyard and possibly beyond as the big talking Wake Land Rover car wash BSer.

Reaction Score
You both need to lighten up. Both good posters. Have just been Diacoed.
Nah, just toying with the sensitive fella. Clearly, you actually heard some more legitimate skuddle butt which unfortunately didn't turn out as legitimate UConn fans hoped. Others, not so much ... yet moving on

Reaction Score
We are all profoundly disappointed but we are not torn up. Lets get that straight. We have all got lives, in contrast to some other folks, and we have plenty of other things we can do in the fall besides FB. Call it disloyalty if you want, but there are plenty of other things to do. And I for one will be doing one or two of them next year.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
We are all profoundly disappointed but we are not torn up. Lets get that straight. We have all got lives, in contrast to some other folks, and we have plenty of other things we can do in the fall besides FB. Call it disloyalty if you want, but there are plenty of other things to do. And I for one will be doing one or two of them next year.
Don't give up on next season before it even starts.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Don't give up on next season before it even starts.

Brother you can give up through 2019. Can you even imagine how they can possibly recruit over the next 15 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom