DVR cut out before last 10 sec. | The Boneyard

DVR cut out before last 10 sec.

Reaction Score
LOL. The hilarity. Were the three looks they had any good?

I guess I'll throw some thoughts in to flesh out this thread.

- Good minutes out of Whaley. Great energy. Showed some will and fight. Thought he did a decent job deterring at the rim and helping off his man when he was getting pulled away from the bucket. Please work on FT's. His screens seem to be improving.

- Larrier with a nice first half and the two early 3's in the 2nd then we couldn't really get him in good spots to receive the ball the rest of the way. He needs to not be our inbounder, so tentative and unsure with his touch and passing once he has to think about it for a second. Had an easy dump off to Whaley late in one of the OT's that I don't know how he didn't see.

- Vital with that WTF 3pter was such a rush job. Sure you were wide open young man, but so was the lane heading towards a possible lay-in. Played well overall. He's our most active passing lane defender, seems to get his hands on a lot of deflections, I like that. The whole team seems to do well with that with their length, gave WSU some trouble in that regard last game.

- Adams was pretty heroic at times and gassed at others. Found guys with the pass well (everyone showed some improved movement today). Seemed like we rediscovered the old curl play for a stretch in the game. That inbounds play, certainly not all his fault, but just try and keep your balance, hold the ball and wait for the foul and they probably walk away winners. I know easier said.

- Carlton, oy, 6 min, 5 fouls. Just not playing smart and overly aggressive.

- Diarra was just there. Gave effort but he needs to find the ball on rebounds.

- Anderson needs to figure out how to use a floater because he's not making 3's and he's too small to take it to the rim. He's only playing out of necessity and that sucks because we really need to find points from someone, anyone other than our big three. He was terrible at getting out on Henderson when he was going off in the first half.

- Polley just absolutely disappears when he's out on the court. Crash boards. D up your man with some tenacity. Get in the passing lanes. Anything! Make us remember you exist if you want to see minutes.

- Williams showed some fire, but he's still raw and undisciplined on defense. Especially when trying to guard out on the perimeter when Tulsa was spreading us out.

- Cobb I would've thought could've helped in this game. Didn't though.

This should have been a win. We blew multiple chances to put it away in regulation and OT. Sucks.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Good points across the board. I hope that our team figures things out. Plenty of season left.

Reaction Score
LOL. The hilarity. Were the three looks they had any good?

I guess I'll throw some thoughts in to flesh out this thread.

- Good minutes out of Whaley. Great energy. Showed some will and fight. Thought he did a decent job deterring at the rim and helping off his man when he was getting pulled away from the bucket. Please work on FT's. His screens seem to be improving.

- Larrier with a nice first half and the two early 3's in the 2nd then we couldn't really get him in good spots to receive the ball the rest of the way. He needs to not be our inbounder, so tentative and unsure with his touch and passing once he has to think about it for a second. Had an easy dump off to Whaley late in one of the OT's that I don't know how he didn't see.

- Vital with that WTF 3pter was such a rush job. Sure you were wide open young man, but so was the lane heading towards a possible lay-in. Played well overall. He's our most active passing lane defender, seems to get his hands on a lot of deflections, I like that. The whole team seems to do well with that with their length, gave WSU some trouble in that regard last game.

- Adams was pretty heroic at times and gassed at others. Found guys with the pass well (everyone showed some improved movement today). Seemed like we rediscovered the old curl play for a stretch in the game. That inbounds play, certainly not all his fault, but just try and keep your balance, hold the ball and wait for the foul and they probably walk away winners. I know easier said.

- Carlton, oy, 6 min, 5 fouls. Just not playing smart and overly aggressive.

- Diarra was just there. Gave effort but he needs to find the ball on rebounds.

- Anderson needs to figure out how to use a floater because he's not making 3's and he's too small to take it to the rim. He's only playing out of necessity and that sucks because we really need to find points from someone, anyone other than our big three. He was terrible at getting out on Henderson when he was going off in the first half.

- Polley just absolutely disappears when he's out on the court. Crash boards. D up your man with some tenacity. Get in the passing lanes. Anything! Make us remember you exist if you want to see minutes.

- Williams showed some fire, but he's still raw and undisciplined on defense. Especially when trying to guard out on the perimeter when Tulsa was spreading us out.

- Cobb I would've thought could've helped in this game. Didn't though.

This should have been a win. We blew multiple chances to put it away in regulation and OT. Sucks.
I was working late so I only saw parts of the game but It looks like Polley disappeared because according to the box score he played a total of 60 seconds. Maybe he doesn’t deserve more time but I won’t be surprised when he goes the route of JD/SE because he can’t get off the bench for this coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom