Durham's rebounding | The Boneyard

Durham's rebounding

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
He came in a 5 star recruit IIRC. But he also came off a few torn ACLs.
Yup, he was No. 20 overall when he signed with us. This was after the first torn ACL, before the second.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
You can see that the kid has the tools - he looks like a player but he does look hesitant
I think and hope that he avoids any injuries and with more PT he will get that swagger back.
I see so much potential and being over 6'10" is a HUGE bonus

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
You can see that the kid has the tools - he looks like a player but he does look hesitant
I think and hope that he avoids any injuries and with more PT he will get that swagger back.
I see so much potential and being over 6'10" is a HUGE bonus

I would like to see KO make a point to get him the ball inside to help him get comfortable and to see what he can do. Maybe not in a tight game if Facey is playing well, but I could be happy if he gave a couple of Amida touches to Juwan.

Reaction Score
I would like to see KO make a point to get him the ball inside to help him get comfortable and to see what he can do. Maybe not in a tight game if Facey is playing well, but I could be happy if he gave a couple of Amida touches to Juwan.
Seriously, all those times they try to feed Brimah on the right baseline/block, just sub Juwan in and see what he can do. Can't be any uglier than what Brimah puts up

Reaction Score
It is interesting to see what Brimah will attempt to do. I would think he has more air balls than made shots from that area.

I have no idea on Durham yet, I think it will be next season before we have any sense. He needs a whole off season.

Seriously, all those times they try to feed Brimah on the right baseline/block, just sub Juwan in and see what he can do. Can't be any uglier than what Brimah puts up

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom