Durham looked kinda jacked | The Boneyard

Durham looked kinda jacked

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He's looking a lot less high schoolish and more collegish.

He missed his FT's and air balled a 15 footer. But there is something about this kid that makes me excited about his play that I think many people will see by middle of next season if kid stays healthy.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Maybe those academic theories aren't so full of bunk after all.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure but when Amida is this lost through out a game, he needs to play more.
Agreed...Put Brimah at the end of the bench. The more Durham plays the more we'll see another Hilton blossom into a great player.

Reaction Score
He is not jacked. He is too skinny for a d1 big man. Kids don't generally put on weight during the season

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
He is not jacked. He is too skinny for a d1 big man. Kids don't generally put on weight during the season
Muscle
not body weight

Reaction Score
Muscle
not body weight

I'll take either from Durham ;) he does have frame that looks better to me than facey or brimahs ever did.

They often have trouble putting on muscle, fat, anything during the season because they burn SO many calories in practice and games. They're on the road all the time., too.

It takes a full offseason or more to really gain healthy weight, functional enough to impact play imo. I think this year and next will really be about developing strength and stability for Durham, without compromising that quickness.

He's got gorgeous moves, but just gets bullied underneath because of his lack of strength.

Reaction Score
"Another Hilton"? Durham was a 5 star prospect. Hilton was barely ranked. Totally different situations.
Would you want to be "barely ranked" or would you want a torn ACL? Take your pick. My point is not totally different situations if both get PT to play better on the court regardless of their different starting points.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom