Durham/Enoch Updates - USF | The Boneyard

Durham/Enoch Updates - USF

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Probably have to survive at least one more game without either of them. The key is to bring them back properly so that we can hit the home stretch with enough manpower. It would be nice to have at least one of them back and ready for Cincy...

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
At least we are playing USF.

Reaction Score
Was going to skip this due to the pain and anguish of this season... But tickets are $6. I paid $150 a few years ago.

Reaction Score
Neither in warmups. Would say there's only 6 again tonight. Might see lomotey (the Kevin Durant of walk ones)

Reaction Score
Sorry if I've overlooked a different post but is there an update on what exactly these 2 are dealing with? Are we likely to get them back after a nice full week off from play or should we get used to the Sinister 6?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Sorry if I've overlooked a different post but is there an update on what exactly these 2 are dealing with? Are we likely to get them back after a nice full week off from play or should we get used to the Sinister 6?
Enoch has a stress reaction, which is the precursor to a stress fracture. Given his size and the career-derailing severity of stress fractures for truly big dudes, my guess is we don't see him again until next season.

Durham has a sprained foot. I've heard nothing about his timeframe re: recovery, but have my fingers crossed we'll see him against Cincy.

Reaction Score
Is Durham fragile?

I kinda hold my breath every time he has contact in the post and worse when he hits the floor.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Need Enoch to tussle with Cincy's bigs. Wish we had Rakim Lubin to just go wrestle dudes. He'd be a star this year with the injuries!

Reaction Score
This is a big blow.

Part of the silver lining of a lost season is that we'd get to run out guys like Enoch and Durham and let them develop. Absent that, it's truly a waste. Next year we're, again, starting over from scratch in terms of the frontcourt, with 4 huge question marks.

A 6-man lineup being force-fed minutes and fully half of them won't even be here next year. What a waste.

Fortunately, Vance Jackson and Vital have gotten good minutes and have shown something -- they'll be ready to contribute. Adams is and will continue to be a stud, stinkers like this weekend notwithstanding.

Reaction Score
Is Enoch likely to play vs Cincy anyone? We just need him for what he's good at, a couple of fouls.

Reaction Score
This is a big blow.

Part of the silver lining of a lost season is that we'd get to run out guys like Enoch and Durham and let them develop. Absent that, it's truly a waste. Next year we're, again, starting over from scratch in terms of the frontcourt, with 4 huge question marks.

A 6-man lineup being force-fed minutes and fully half of them won't even be here next year. What a waste.

Fortunately, Vance Jackson and Vital have gotten good minutes and have shown something -- they'll be ready to contribute. Adams is and will continue to be a stud, stinkers like this weekend notwithstanding.
My understanding is that Durham was close to playing against Tulane. I believe he will be back against Cincinnati. Not sure about Enoch.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
My understanding is that Durham was close to playing against Tulane. I believe he will be back against Cincinnati. Not sure about Enoch.

Yeah I think We may see Durham but not Enoch

Reaction Score
Need Enoch to tussle with Cincy's bigs. Wish we had Rakim Lubin to just go wrestle dudes. He'd be a star this year with the injuries!

Tussling with the Cincy bigs will likely result in 4-5 minutes of playing time for Enoch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom