Dunks... or lack thereof | The Boneyard

Dunks... or lack thereof

Reaction Score
whats the deal with the tap ins and lack of aggression near the rim? I see time after time teams dunking on us and we don’t seem to answer. I miss jumping outa my seat with popcorn and beer flying all over my girlfriend...

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Cupcakes games have been shootouts, so no time to try a a few lobs to K YouTube Williams. Sad.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Larrier (jeeze I’ve really been railing on this poor kid) has had so many opportunities to dunk and just goes for finger rolls that fart off the rim. Dude you’re 6’8 slam it home.
You can hear the ball do that off the rim?
That's some gas!!

Reaction Score
Larrier (jeeze I’ve really been railing on this poor kid) has had so many opportunities to dunk and just goes for finger rolls that fart off the rim. Dude you’re 6’8 slam it home.
Too tired.

Reaction Score
Would love to see them at least draw a play for KW early in the games. He needs to work on his game a lot but KO should take advantage of his strengths

Reaction Score
Would love to see them at least draw a play for KW early in the games. He needs to work on his game a lot but KO should take advantage of his strengths
We might have won by 15 last night if the dude didn’t step on the floor. He was out of position on both ends of the floor every possession. Columbia rained 3s, all open, while he was out there running around chasing the ball.

Reaction Score
We might have won by 15 last night if the dude didn’t step on the floor. He was out of position on both ends of the floor every possession. Columbia rained 3s, all open, while he was out there running around chasing the ball.

What does this have to do with the lack of dunking in games?

KW barely got in. Our overall sloppy defense whether that is defensive transitioning, zone, or man is all around not good. I think there’s a defensive thread somewhere. Go over there

Reaction Score
Don't worry. We will start getting some dunks once my man Mo Black gets regular minutes.

Reaction Score
whats the deal with the tap ins and lack of aggression near the rim? I see time after time teams dunking on us and we don’t seem to answer. I miss jumping outa my seat with popcorn and beer flying all over my girlfriend...

Dunks are for highlight videos. We need shooters and people who want to play D.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom