DUMP COORDINATORS TOO !!! | The Boneyard

DUMP COORDINATORS TOO !!!

Reaction Score
I thought the DC was turning the D around is what it looked like--sure doesn't look it, but maybe we should keep him and see how he is with another coach who might let him loose and call a blitz.

And the OC needs to go. He is an Edsall puppet. He'll let RE push him to do RE plays. We need to get Steven Krajewski in there. Sometime change is good...

Am I missing something?

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
At this point, just dump the entire staff, let Andy Baylock be the Head Coach on gamedays, and build a app where UConn fans can pay $5 to vote on the next play call in real time.

Won’t cost us any more money, will reengage some of our hardcore fans, and can’t honestly get any worse.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I like that idea. It's like Twitch plays Pokemon but with calling football plays. Couldn't go any worse than whatever we're doing right now.

Reaction Score
Do the coordinators get any of that bonus money?

If not, maybe its time to give the OC bonuses...

How much in bonus money did Randy make today?

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Yes the QB coach is calling the plays. FACT
So what is the OC doing besides getting a title and salary he doesn’t deserve?

And if the QB coach is calling the plays Edsall is calling the plays because a QB coach has no sway on a HC.

This is bonkers and could only have been dreamed up by a lunatic like Edsall.

Reaction Score
Be Randy Edsall

Year 5 of trying to rehabilitate your baby

Decide to leave offensive playcalling in the hands of QB coach/indoor football league offensive coordinator

mfw offense and QB sucks

sohWhy9.png

Reaction Score
Out of everything that happened today, I thought the worst part was when Spanos tried to rally the defense. He doesn't deserve that type of disrespect, he's won 2 SBs and was on Alabamas staff. These players haven't achieved anything. Thank you to DJ Morgan and Fortt for not giving up and staying engaged. I think I speak on behalf of the board that we appreciate your dedication.

Reaction Score
Out of everything that happened today, I thought the worst part was when Spanos tried to rally the defense. He doesn't deserve that type of disrespect, he's won 2 SBs and was on Alabamas staff. These players haven't achieved anything. Thank you to DJ Morgan and Fortt for not giving up. I think I speak on behalf of the board that we appreciate your dedication.
these kids were sold a bill of goods for well over a year, come out to finally throw on the pads, and end up looking like that.

nah, sorry. The coaches haven't earned any respect.

Reaction Score
these kids were sold a bill of goods for well over a year, come out to finally throw on the pads, and end up looking like that.

In my book Spanos does since he's the only one with a pulse. If we disagree that's okay.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Out of everything that happened today, I thought the worst part was when Spanos tried to rally the defense. He doesn't deserve that type of disrespect, he's won 2 SBs and was on Alabamas staff. These players haven't achieved anything. Thank you to DJ Morgan and Fortt for not giving up and staying engaged. I think I speak on behalf of the board that we appreciate your dedication.
Omar played great. And McFadden’s leg is going to fall off

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
You guys, incredible. Such negativity. Rushing 4 down linemen and not blitzing keeps the LB and DBs‘ legs fresh for the next game. And having your QB throw 8-10 deep sideline patterns a game makes sense too. Practice makes perfect and it won’t be long before the young man is hitting on a third of those and it also keeps the TE fresh.

I went to a game when we were still 1A but talking up going D1. RE was the coach. We were playing Northeastern which was making no pretense of going big time. They pushed us all over the field. Edsall was hired into a 1A program, retained when we joined the BE, got lucky when Dan O stayed home and had some competitive teams afterward but rarely had really good defenses. His QB history is awful. Play calling? Lack of talent?Too much control over coordinators? All of the above? He is at best a mediocre coach with a terrible conservative approach to the modern game.

Reaction Score
Maybe he doesn't deserve disrespect but that's not how a good percentage of humans work now, unfortunately. These kids don't want to get embarrassed on their Twitter accounts.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

yes we know you would closed the program down as we heard it for awhile now. You and Waylon are the same

Reaction Score
yes we know you would closed the program down as we heard it for awhile now. You and Waylon are the same
how is your reading comprehension this bad. I've never said this.

Reaction Score
1)Fire Edsall and the entire coaching staff.

2)See #1

Reaction Score
How about getting rid of the OC and OL coach in one shot. After reading this stat this morning, WTH is this guy doing ? A remedial offense that no one in college should be using or that Tom Brady couldn't be successful with. And I know Uconn threw it 41-20 but FCS Holy Cross, 12 QB hurries vs. Uconn 1

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom