Dumb question about the Rent | The Boneyard

Dumb question about the Rent

Reaction Score
I have tickets to Saturdays game (forced to purchase them as part of the Basketball presale. Worth it to get Baylor tickets).

I’ve been meaning to get to a football game(s) forever. So I am planning on going.

I’m a little concerned about the bleacher seating. I have a bad back and the thought of sitting in the bleachers for 3+ hours isn’t enticing. Do they allow you to bring in stadium cushions/camping chairs? Any specific restrictions?

Reaction Score
I have tickets to Saturdays game (forced to purchase them as part of the Basketball presale. Worth it to get Baylor tickets).

I’ve been meaning to get to a football game(s) forever. So I am planning on going.

I’m a little concerned about the bleacher seating. I have a bad back and the thought of sitting in the bleachers for 3+ hours isn’t enticing. Do they allow you to bring in stadium
cushions/camping chairs? Any specific restrictions?
You can bring in chair back seats or rent them

Reaction Score

I’m a little concerned about the bleacher seating. I have a bad back and the thought of sitting in the bleachers for 3+ hours isn’t enticing. Do they allow you to bring in stadium
cushions/camping chairs? Any specific restrictions?
You can also get up to stretch and walk around. The open concourse allows you to walk to the concession stands and still see the field. No way would I sit for more than 20 minutes at a time, never mind 3 hours.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
You can also get up to stretch and walk around. The open concourse allows you to walk to the concession stands and still see the field. No way would I sit for more than 20 minutes at a time, never mind 3 hours.
I went over to Sec 241 to visit and was there for more than 20 minutes. If I can do it, anyone can!

Reaction Score
Alas, not anymore. "Padded single-game seatback rentals will be available for $10 per game and can be purchased at the stadium on gameday at each stadium gate entrance."

UConn Football A-Z Fan Guide

Wow. Nice job finding that.

$10 a pop may be better just getting a seat back on the secondary market and giving away my current tix. We will see

Reaction Score
My buddies and I stood for most of the second half at the top of section 122 behind the line. No issues with the usher at all, she was pretty cool and we discussed the lack of a pass rush with her.

Reaction Score
Wow. Nice job finding that.

$10 a pop may be better just getting a seat back on the secondary market and giving away my current tix. We will see
My experience is that you pay quite a bit more for chair back seats. The $10 is a bargain.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom