Dukie V's top 40 | The Boneyard

Dukie V's top 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
16 sounds like one of the more generous rankings for us; either way can't wait for this season to get underway.

Dick V is usually a little hotter on us than the average ESPN analyst. We should create a spectrum that shows how pro or anti-uconn all the ESPN employees are

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
Dick V is usually a little hotter on us than the average ESPN analyst. We should create a spectrum that shows how pro or anti-uconn all the ESPN employees are

Here you go:
OK, I guess (reserved for #1 ranking)
Sleeping on us (reserved for #2-5)
His favorite pizza place sucks
Anti-AAC Bias
Corporate Shill
On Duke's Payroll
On Cal's Payroll
Personal vendetta against UCONN
Syracuse Grad

Reaction Score
As far as Duke and Kentucky go wouldn't it be refreshing to hear Dickie honestly say just one time that with the kind of elite players that these teams get year in and out they should be top ranked and there are no excuses if they don't perform well? He acts like everybody begins at the same starting line every year.

Reaction Score
16 sounds like one of the more generous rankings for us

I don't know, I like us better than MSU, Louisville, Arizona, and WV. But there's probably some teams behind us that will leap frog us, so I think 16 is just right. In the race, not in the spotlight, just where I want this team to be. Homerism that may be, so I try not prognosticate too much.

Reaction Score
Everything I've seen has us #15-#20, which I think at the moment is just about right. Like I said - I think we have elite 8 potential with an outside run to gel and make a run at the Final Four. Getting out of the first weekend of the tournament would be a successful season to me. Next year I think we've got a legit shot to win the national title again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom