Dukie offers Paige best wishes | The Boneyard

Dukie offers Paige best wishes

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I really enjoyed this article.

One of the best descriptions of Paige in 2 sentences

We were thrilled to watch her last season.

She has a lot of physical talent, which you obviously have to have, but when you pair that with a keen and imaginative basketball mind and a passion for greatness, you have something special.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
I read Duke Basketball Report (DBR) semi-regularly. DBR is a big site with a MASSIVE following.

For the DBR guys to cover a non-Duke WBB story is huge — and is a testament into Paige Bueckers’ star power, not just as a WBB player but as an athlete. She has the potential to transcend her sport and athletics in general, similar to the way Mia Hamm, Lindsey Vonn, Katie Ledecky, Serena Williams, Simone Biles, etc. have done.

Reaction Score
I really enjoyed this article.

One of the best descriptions of Paige in 2 sentences

We were thrilled to watch her last season.

She has a lot of physical talent, which you obviously have to have, but when you pair that with a keen and imaginative basketball mind and a passion for greatness, you have something special.
Except for strutting with her index finger raised in Hartford after Tenn won that game, I like Lawson. She's smart, knowledgeable and a good person. So, while I'm surprised with such a nice article on Paige--I'm not surprised. On board the Boneyard there a few who support and follow Duke and they like the article and Lawson are nice people that care about Paige and the goodness of the GAME. Thanks to all, this kind of article honors Uconn, Paige and us fans

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom