Duke vs UK tonight. Who do you root for? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Duke vs UK tonight. Who do you root for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Duke. We beat them multiple times when it counted. Coach K isnt nearly as dislikable as Squid. Squid and his Squidward empire need to be shut down. I dont care who does it.

Reaction Score
I am starting to accept the fact that I will have to cheer for Duke a couple times a year with Syracuse and Pitt heading to the ACC . Also the mutual respect expressed by Coach K and Calhoun, combined with our big NCAA wins over the Dukies has softened the hatred I once had towards everything Duke.

U

UCONNfan1

How long before the squid jumps ship for the NBA? Could you imagine if that happened in 2 years and they came after Ollie? BTW puke all the way for me.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Sickens me to say it but gotta root for the Dookies. Calipari is a scumball

WaterDawg

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
The worst part will undoubtedly be the ESPN circle jerk... it's gonna be sickening.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Duke losing and Kentucky being forced to forfeit the game due to ineligible players gets my vote.... but spontaneous combustion during the handshake is good too.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
No way am I watching this game. Thinking about it makes me want to puke. But I'm rooting for Duke. Let them beat Kentucky , then we go on to beat North Carolina State who then beats Duke! Only positive outcome short of really negative stuff!

Reaction Score
I actually don't find Dook to be that unlikable this year... The annoying Plumlee is gone so the only guy to produce instant irritation is Ryan Kelly. As stated earlier, the Squid is pure evil.

Reaction Score
I am starting to accept the fact that I will have to cheer for Duke a couple times a year with Syracuse and Pitt heading to the ACC . Also the mutual respect expressed by Coach K and Calhoun, combined with our big NCAA wins over the Dukies has softened the hatred I once had towards everything Duke.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01