Duke vs. UConn tailgating!! | The Boneyard

Duke vs. UConn tailgating!!

Reaction Score
Hello UConn fans!! I know this will be an odd post and you’ll probably hate it, but I’m not a social media guy and need to reach out to some cool UConn fans. My girlfriend and I are going to the Norwalk, CT boat show this weekend and being Duke fans and season ticket holders are going to come up to the game. We’re in our early 50’s, cool, fun and love a good tailgate. We’re looking for some cool fans who put on a great tailgate to connect up with. We will financially contribute for food and drink. Love seeing other schools and meeting other fans. If you’ll host us email me at msriddle510@gmail.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Glad CTBasketball responded. Hope you've gotten a few menus to choose from by now. I'd invite you along if I were in town with my usual crew. Enjoy the game, and don't be a stranger if the series continues and you find yourself up this way again.

Reaction Score
So I had invited non-diehards up for a tailgate tomorrow, and the weather forecast has now cancelled the tailgate. Hopefully the rain isn't too bad and I make a last minute decision to come up just for the game. The good news is that the last time I had a tailgate rained out, almost didn't come to the game because of how dreadfully we were playing and then arrived just in time to have chips and beer in the parking lot and walk into the stadium was last year's win over Fresno. So hopefully all a good omen.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
So far no email back, I assume they aren’t stopping by.

This is what I get for my hospitality?! I’ve been here since 10:30am waiting! And nothing!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom