Duke Session 5x More expensive than UConn’s session | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Duke Session 5x More expensive than UConn’s session

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I think it’s fun that the result shows Boston college.
Well they are the Host school. That is about as close as the get to an NCAA tourney.

Reaction Score
If we win the first two games, do we know yet if the Sweet 16 game would be next Thursday or Friday in Boston?

Also, as an aside, if Duke beats Vermont, I think they lose to James Madison.
Thursday/Saturday in Boston

August_West

Reaction Score
I searched multiple sites and it didn't show details, only dates. Figured a helpful Boneyarder could help. I guess not.... :)

Wait. Back up the deetz truck here! Let's unpack this.

You are unable to decipher the day of the week a date falls on?

Reaction Score
Wait. Back up the deetz truck here! Let's unpack this.

You are unable to decipher the day of the week a date falls on?
The session showed Thursday and Friday. My question was whether we'd play on Thursday or Friday...

August_West

Reaction Score
The session showed Thursday and Friday. My question was whether we'd play on Thursday or Friday...
The sessions in Boston showed thurs and Friday?
I find that hard to believe.

The games in Boston are 3/28 and 3/30.

Reaction Score
Got in for $34 last minute
Soldout crowd. But very quiet due to this blowout.

Sunday should be fun

Reaction Score
Got in for $34 last minute
Soldout crowd. But very quiet due to this blowout.

Sunday should be fun
How’s the UConn turnout? Twitter is saying not great. Hopefully Sunday is better

Reaction Score
How’s the UConn turnout? Twitter is saying not great. Hopefully Sunday is better
Don’t worry. This is a game that I’d have trouble skipping work, school or anything else for. I don’t generally go to games that will be guaranteed blowouts unless they are at the beginning of the season and at night or on weekends. I like to see the new players in action.

Getting to Brooklyn for this wouldn’t happen for me. I’d be in Stowe enjoying the 3 feet of fresh snow and watch the game in a bar before I’d drop everything to Stetson get pounded in person.

Round 2, now we’re talking. Northwestern is good enough to get me out there.

Reaction Score
It felt soldout when I got in with a whole lot of Uconn fans. We are silently watching this beatdown.

But now it feels like a lot people left at halftime. Weird.

Reaction Score
Don’t worry. This is a game that I’d have trouble skipping work, school or anything else for. I don’t generally go to games that will be guaranteed blowouts unless they are at the beginning of the season and at night or on weekends. I like to see the new players in action.

Getting to Brooklyn for this wouldn’t happen for me. I’d be in Stowe enjoying the 3 feet of fresh snow and watch the game in a bar before I’d drop everything to Stetson get pounded in person.

Round 2, now we’re talking. Northwestern is good enough to get me out there.
Exactly. I think everyone feels the same way. I only decided as I'm a 20 min subway ride away

Reaction Score
It felt soldout when I got in with a whole lot of Uconn fans. We are silently watching this beatdown.

But now it feels like a lot people left at halftime. Weird.
The FAU fans left. Good for us. We moved down to center court tenth row. Got dirty looks from the FAU families and donors. But they soon cleared out. Gaffney was sitting right next to us.

Reaction Score
It felt to me like we had the least amount of fans of the four. And I sat in two different areas. But I don't know. Maybe they were quiet and I didn't find the sections with the UConn fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom