OT - duke recruiting | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - duke recruiting

Reaction Score
I never thought id see the day where id look at other programs and wish that we were in their shoes. Ive been absolutely spoiled from 1990 to 2014. The only thing that keeps me going is believing someday some new guy will come in and turns things around and Uconn mens basketball will enter a second Renaissance and bring back the early 90s feels.

Reaction Score
It irks me when fans try to blame our downfall entirely on the AAC. There are 5 or 6 teams in our league building nice rosters and playing good basketball. When this league started UCONN fans had visions of domination the way Pitino and Calipari dominated CUSA in the old days. Hasn’t worked out that way, huh? Aside from the young guys who are freshman who I don’t hold responsible for this we have a memorably bad team. A team so bad that our fans get physically ill watching. Gut and stomach wrenching.
Few fans on our board will comment in threads during the games, and there is an APB out to find anyone on chat. This is program killing and I’m grateful to those who now recognize this and are willing to speak up. I say attempt to fix this before the heart stops beating. What the AD and President Herbst are thinking I have no clue, but I hope they are paying attention.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom