Duke gets Lexi Gordon | The Boneyard

Duke gets Lexi Gordon

Reaction Score
6 players transferring to Duke along with Lexi Gordon...Lets go Duke.

Reaction Score
Isn't this old news from over a week ago or was that another former player?

Reaction Score
The new rules state that even Grad transfers have to sit out for a year the second time. This is mystifying news.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The new rules state that even Grad transfers have to sit out for a year the second time. This is mystifying news.
I sure hope someone told Gordon....?

Reaction Score
Yes, Lexi announced she was transferring to Duke about 3 weeks ago. What happened today is that Duke officially announced its 6 transfers.

But I'd missed it. Thank you in any event. And good luck to her. Good ball player.

Reaction Score
The 6-foot senior from Hurst Bell was a senior this season, but the NCAA did not charge winter-sports athletes a year of eligibility for a season disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Reaction Score
The 6-foot senior from Hurst Bell was a senior this season, but the NCAA did not charge winter-sports athletes a year of eligibility for a season disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
That’s not the issue. This is her second transfer.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
That’s not the issue. This is her second transfer.
Yes, this is her second transfer. As I recall, she sat out 2 semesters when she transferred to Tech from UConn? If you remember, she left during the Christmas break her sophomore year for Tech. The team went to Italy that summer between her freshman and sophomore year. If you remember, they toured the country, saw Geno's birth place, and played 4 games. She became eligible during the holiday break a year later, her Junior year. So, she has already sat out the mandated time for transfers. She should be eligible to play immediately. I'm not an expert on transfer rules, but I believe this to be the case in her case. :oops:

Italy Trip Gives UConn Women’s Basketball Bonding Time On and Off The Court

Lexi Gordon announces transfer from UConn to Texas Tech in Dec 2018

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yes, this is her second transfer. As I recall, she sat out 2 semesters when she transferred to Tech from UConn? If you remember, she left during the Christmas break her sophomore year for Tech. The team went to Italy that summer between her freshman and sophomore year. If you remember, they toured the country, saw Geno's birth place, and played 4 games. She became eligible during the holiday break a year later, her Junior year. So, she has already sat out the mandated time for transfers. She should be eligible to play immediately. I'm not an expert on transfer rules, but I believe this to be the case in her case. :oops:

Italy Trip Gives UConn Women’s Basketball Bonding Time On and Off The Court

Lexi Gordon announces transfer from UConn to Texas Tech in Dec 2018

Makes sense

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104