Duke game on TV now? | The Boneyard

Duke game on TV now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
I thought it would be but can't find it.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Is it worrisome to Duke fans that Duke plays a 3-6 team and only muster a 15 point differential?

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Duke played a terrible game today. If they play like that vs. UConn, we will beat them as badly as we did two years ago.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Is it worrisome to Duke fans that Duke plays a 3-6 team and only muster a 15 point differential?

Not particularly. Fly across country for a friday night game that ended about 10pm... then turn around an play @ 12 noon today... the game was never in doubt... i'll take a double digit victory in those circumstances anytime.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Not particularly. Fly across country for a friday night game that ended about 10pm... then turn around an play @ 12 noon today... the game was never in doubt... i'll take a double digit victory in those circumstances anytime.

Capisco...grazie

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
USC has a lot of talent, but no coaching. I expected them to make it somewhat respectable against Duke on individual effort, but still lose.

Reaction Score
USC has a lot of talent, but no coaching. I expected them to make it somewhat respectable against Duke on individual effort, but still lose.

I have never thought Cooper wasn't right for WCBB. He has about as much personality as a lego piece. His teams never show any intensity always seeming to play half asleep. He is not much of a motivator. However, according to his players for this game he did get them all fired up which might explain their good showing. One would hope he would learn from this game, but I fear it is not really in his nature and this was more likely an exception.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Is Jordan Adams injured ?? Didnt see her in the boxscore for either the Duke game or the one on friday

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Duke has played the weakest non-conference schedule of the top 5 teams, with Cal its only ranked opponent before its Jan 21st game against UConn. Between now and the UConn game, Duke's opponents will be Monmouth, NC State, BC, Clemson, Wake Forest and Va Tech.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Is Jordan Adams injured ?? Didnt see her in the boxscore for either the Duke game or the one on friday
Yes Adams has a knee injury. She hurt her knee last year at Mater Dei HS and played through it. I figured it would have been taken care of or healed by the time this season started but she played the first two games for USC incredibly gimpy, IMO, and I have seen her play for 4 years in HS. She then appeared to be a bit better, not as gimpy, so I am guessing she got some sort of treatment. However, there must still be a problem. From what I heard at the games this weekend, and I believe mentioned on the TV telecast, she is being checked out and may red shirt. Supposedly had she played in the games this weekend she would have too many games this season and couldnt red shirt.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Wouldnt USC be an ideal place for one of Genos assistants?
A school that has always got top recruits, that probably can play up to their talent potential, that has a giant local market to recruit from, that has a top 10 team in their conference almost every year, that has a much more stable conference than we have seen elsewhere, that has a big new TV contract, great weather, etc.
There are enough Geno current and former assistants out there and they all cant get or wait for the UConn job to open.
Just a thought.............plus it would give the west coast UConn fans something to root for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom