Duke and Kentucky | The Boneyard

Duke and Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Who else is sick to their stomach watching the current "blue blood" love fest on espn right now? Meanwhile, Husky Nation is contemplating whether or not we are a top 5 team in New England and whether or not we can beat Loyola Marymount on Thursday. Smh...

Reaction Score
Who else is sick to their stomach watching the current "blue blood" love fest on espn right now? Meanwhile, Husky Nation is contemplating whether or not we are a top 5 team in New England and whether or not we can beat Loyola Marymount on Thursday. Smh...
Not as sick to their stomach as UConn's spotless 4-0 Final Four record makes Duke and UK fans.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Didn't take long. How many years until this line gets old?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    154 KB · Views: 88
Reaction Score
Duke, Kentucky are in a separate category because of the recruiting. Kansas close and MSU who got only one 5 star player this year, got blown off the floor by Kentucky tonight.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
It's disgusting. Back in the day, even in our worst years Wagner and Northeastern were clean up games in November.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm watching Duke and my Jayhawks now. I'm in awe of all the pretty passes and movement on offense. It doesn't even look like the same sport UConn has been playing. Even the defense is impressive. Duke just switched from a 1-2-2 zone press to man in a single possession. Calhoun would approve. KU shooting sucks right now.

Reaction Score
I'm watching Duke and my Jayhawks now. I'm in awe of all the pretty passes and movement on offense. It doesn't even look like the same sport UConn has been playing. Even the defense is impressive. Duke just switched from a 1-2-2 zone press to man in a single possession. Calhoun would approve. KU shooting sucks right now.

Duke is doing this with a pair of lottery picks sitting on the bench in suits. Their ceiling is fairly high, I guess.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
I feel so pathetic right now wishing our Huskies played like Duke or Kansas. ugh...

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
Actually they are looking pretty average right now. The game is getting sloppy. makes me feel better. We can take them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom