duffy on recruiting update | The Boneyard

duffy on recruiting update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Woodson and XRM are the players I want us to get the most in this class, interesting that they will be teammates this season.

Reaction Score
Woodson & XRM or hamilton leave works for me... not sure hamilton leaves the west coast, but his younger brother says he will go where his older goes

Reaction Score
Woodson and XRM are the players I want us to get the most in this class, interesting that they will be teammates this season.

Those are the two I want most as well. Great opportunity for the coaching staff with them playing together this season.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Give me the RAnderson type kid -Reggie Cameron who can shoot lights out!

Reaction Score
From what I have heard Reggie Cameron is a stand still three point shooter who really cant create for himself. I dont see how he fits assuming Gifey and Daniels are back next season.

I would love to add Isaac Hamilton but I just dont see us landing him.

Would love to add Wes clark or XRM with Woodson or Akoy Agau. However I think Woodson is more polished not sure we can wait for a big guy to develop need one whos ready to play right away.

Reactions: caw

caw

Reaction Score
From what I have heard Reggie Cameron is a stand still three point shooter who really cant create for himself. I dont see how he fits assuming Gifey and Daniels are back next season.

I would love to add Isaac Hamilton but I just dont see us landing him.

Would love to add Wes clark or XRM with Woodson or Akoy Agau. However I think Woodson is more polished not sure we can wait for a big guy to develop need one whos ready to play right away.

I want one of Hamilton, XRM or Matthews.

Reaction Score
Did agau cut us?

Thanks for posting the article, but you might want to read it to find your answer!

Akoy Agau, 6-9 PF, Omaha, Neb.: Physical big man who has won three straight state titles at Omaha Central. Had 16 points, 13 rebounds and 14 blocks in last year’s state championship game. He told Hearst Connecticut that UConn is “sitting 2nd” behind Georgetown because he “hadn’t heard from them in a month.”

H

Husk-E

Has anyone heard any news about Shamsid-Deen? I think Agau and Jordan Bell would be nice pickups too, considering we're going to need size.

Reaction Score
Has anyone heard any news about Shamsid-Deen? I think Agau and Jordan Bell would be nice pickups too, considering we're going to need size.
I believe we are in his top 4.

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting the article, but you might want to read it to find your answer!

Akoy Agau, 6-9 PF, Omaha, Neb.: Physical big man who has won three straight state titles at Omaha Central. Had 16 points, 13 rebounds and 14 blocks in last year’s state championship game. He told Hearst Connecticut that UConn is “sitting 2nd” behind Georgetown because he “hadn’t heard from them in a month.”

Ya ya..read most....
how do we go a month without calling a top 100 recruit.. seriously? ?

Reaction Score
Ya ya..read most....
how do we go a month without calling a top 100 recruit.. seriously? ?

That's a good question especially since we are his "dream school." It sounds like the coaching staff wanted Facey more, but I would be happy if we got both and maybe Jordan Bell. Lots of minutes available in the front court

Reaction Score
That's a good question especially since we are his "dream school." It sounds like the coaching staff wanted Facey more, but I would be happy if we got both and maybe Jordan Bell. Lots of minutes available in the front court
The staff wanted Facey a lot. That is why we didnt contact Agau. We went all in on Facey and got him. Now that they got him they are focusing on Dominic Woodson. Good thing for us is that XRM and Woodson are going to the same high school. Now watching them together covers two big recruits at once. As for Jordan Bell we haven't contacted him much at all ever. I doubt we do go after him hard and offer unless we miss on a bunch of guys.

Reaction Score
Give me the RAnderson type kid -Reggie Cameron who can shoot lights out!

I felt the same way at first. I would rather get a kid at any position with RA's persona. In other words, remember LeBlanc and Harrelson among others? Outstanding shooters that didn't accomplish anything at UConn. RA brought great shooting touch with amazing swagger. I always thought an NBA team could use him off the bench. We'll see. Maybe this kid has that will with the shooting touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom