Dudley and JJ to the Clips | The Boneyard

Dudley and JJ to the Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Two of the more hateable opposing players UConn ran into last decade just got sent to LA as part of the Caron deal. Hopefully Caron can sneak his way to a contender via trade. With these two on the squad and Doc Rivers screwing over Boston, Clippers could be a lot less likable now than their "Lob City" days.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Wow, Clips go from one of the favorite teams to blecchh in one fell swoop.

Reaction Score
I actually don't dislike Redick anymore. Not sure why. Just can't summon up any hate for him.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I actually don't dislike Redick anymore. Not sure why. Just can't summon up any hate for him.

Never hated him, but the adoration bestowed upon him was annoying.

He has humbly accepted his role as a long range gunner and has become a valuable bench player for a good team or a scorer for a bad team.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

maybe because he worked his ass off to become a decent player in the NBA. make no mistake, the kid has earned it at this point.

Reaction Score
Gotta tip my hat to him. Been in the league 9 years and he was a typical OVERATED Dookie the first 5 yrs or so. Made himself a versatile player and now will play on a contender and earn big $$$. Side note--- gave me the finger walking off the floor in San Antonio as I yelled and laughed at him and K!!!!!! Sweet memories!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom