Duck Dynasty | The Boneyard

Duck Dynasty

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Best Show on television, period.

I don't care how much is scripted, prepped or shot/re-shot, etc.

The finished product available for us to enjoy on TV is pure genius.

And if you disagree, you are wrong. You can have your opinions, but you can't dispute facts.

Reaction Score
Wow, /daddy finds out that darling little princess has been dating a kid for 2 months & needs to take him hunting before he'll allow him to take the little twit to the prom that weekend. I changed the channel.

Reaction Score
A friend of mine told me how good the show was so I gave it a chance, after 2 episodes I gave up, the show is horrible.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I watched it a couple times, it's kinda funny.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Honestly, if you don't like Duck Dynasty, you're an awful human being and probably should have your brains removed.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
The most honest show on TV and very entertaining as well.

Reaction Score
I don't get this show at all.

But I think it's funny that all of the intolerant leftists complained to A&E about all the Jesus and the guns. Just goes to show you who the real savages are.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Honest? The housewives are more honest.

You continue to enjoy the Real Housewives of whatever and I will enjoy the God fearing, duck hunting, family loving Duck Dynasty

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
In some ways, they are an American liberals worst nightmare - overeducated, gun-totin', Jesus-lovin' southern rednecks who are sitting on a pile of money that just keeps growing.

In any event, I just find the show to be a lot of fun and the perfect counter to the mostly-cynical scripted reality shows.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
My wife inflicts Real Housewives on me until about 20 minutes into an episode when she kicks me out of the room or leaves it herself because I am ruining the show for her. Everything about every reality show is staged and BS. They are just poorly acted soap operas. Maybe Duck Dynasty is better or worse than the rest of them. I will never know.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
My wife inflicts Real Housewives on me until about 20 minutes into an episode when she kicks me out of the room or leaves it herself because I am ruining the show for her. Everything about every reality show is staged and BS. They are just poorly acted soap operas. Maybe Duck Dynasty is better or worse than the rest of them. I will never know.

You might like it if you watched it. Are you afraid :)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Series 4 season premiere broke a ton of cable records this week.

http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Cultur...nasty-records-biggest-viewership-for-cable-TV

In the 25-54 demographic, the Season 4 premiere of "Duck Dynasty" also set a cable record for nonfiction offerings, drawing 6.3 million viewers in the demo.
Among the 18-49 demographic most valued by advertisers, "Duck Dynasty" set a network record for A&E, also taking 6.3 million viewers in that demo.
Compared to last season's premiere, Wednesday night's "Duck Dynasty" was up 37 percent in total viewers, 29 percent among 25 to 54-year-olds, and 26 percent in the 18-49 demo.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
In the 25-54 demographic, the Season 4 premiere of "Duck Dynasty" also set a cable record for nonfiction offerings, drawing 6.3 million viewers in the demo.

That's a bit of a stretch.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Series 4 season premiere broke a ton of cable records this week.

http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Cultur...nasty-records-biggest-viewership-for-cable-TV

Among the 18-49 demographic most valued by advertisers, "Duck Dynasty" set a network record for A&E, also taking 6.3 million viewers in that demo.
Compared to last season's premiere, Wednesday night's "Duck Dynasty" was up 37 percent in total viewers, 29 percent among 25 to 54-year-olds, and 26 percent in the 18-49 demo.

Up until last Wednesday I never watched the show. Thjat day there was buzz at work so I thought 'wtf'? Si had me and my wife pissing ourselves. That bit where he was on speaker phone with his sister in law while getting coached on what to say by the wives was hilar-ree-ass! I don't see myself watching it religiously but now see the charm.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom