DT Talks Motherhood | The Boneyard

DT Talks Motherhood

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"It's incredible," she said. "He's changed our lives the last two months in such a great way. Every day to see that little face, see him smile. When he puts on a pound and gets a little bigger, it makes you really happy."

Longtime friend and U.S. teammate Sue Bird knows Taurasi will be a great mom.

"I think to some degree, motherhood changes you because responsibilities and priorities kind of shift in your life. But the Diana that people see on the court — the competitor, she's fierce, she's definitely got a lot of personality — I think everyone would be surprised that she definitely has a soft side, even though she doesn't show it a lot," Bird said. "That's all that you're seeing with her as a mom. It has always been there. Her friends know it, her family knows it. So it has been a natural fit for her to be a mother."

Former UConn Star Diana Taurasi Adapting To Being A Parent

Reaction Score
Love this one:

"We just got to get him some Beats headphones to block out some of the noise," she said. The headphones also might serve to block out some of the colorful language that Taurasi has been known to say on the court. "I hope he learns it from me at least," she said laughing. "He'll learn when to use it, how to use it, and the right inflection when using it."

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Even though I have a paid subscription, I couldn’t access the article on my phone, so I’m unhappy with the Courant. But in terms of the content, I’m sure Diana has been called a “mother” in the past, but it had nothing to do with parenting. ;)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Love this one:

"We just got to get him some Beats headphones to block out some of the noise," she said. The headphones also might serve to block out some of the colorful language that Taurasi has been known to say on the court. "I hope he learns it from me at least," she said laughing. "He'll learn when to use it, how to use it, and the right inflection when using it."

Maybe DT isn't reading the parenting books but someone is. Protecting those tine ear drums is really important. Thankfully my parents weren't sports fans.

Reaction Score
Maybe DT isn't reading the parenting books but someone is. Protecting those tine ear drums is really important. Thankfully my parents weren't sports fans.
Yes Benjamin Spock always recommended Beats, IIRC...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom