DT Supsended for Today's Game at Minnesota | The Boneyard

DT Supsended for Today's Game at Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Phoenix could be without Taylor, DT and BG! Oy vey...they sure didn't need this.

Oh well, at least Bonner will be happy...there will be lots of shots to be taken.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Looks like Rebecca had her arithmetic right......

:rolleyes:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
DT has to learn from her Old Coach (Geno) on when she can open her mouth. It appears Refs are just looking for any excuse to give her a Technical.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
DT has to learn from her Old Coach (Geno) on when she can open her mouth. It appears Refs are just looking for any excuse to give her a Technical.

Forget opening her mouth, she now gets a technical for what her arms do after being fouled. D has no one to blame but herself for the situation she's in, but the call on Sunday was nothing short of ridiculous. The official was looking to T her up.

Reaction Score
I can not believe that the call on Sunday got her the final T. I thought somehow they would review and find that the call was ridiculous. DT does a lot of questionable things on the court (not that I don't love her) but that call was beyond cheep

U

UCONNfan1

Still, she'd already gotten 6 T's. She needs to grow up a bit and stop with the actions that are going to draw technicals. More than a reflection on her, it hurts her team. It's one thing to be out vs. Connecticut or San Antonio (the 2 worst teams in the WNBA), but to be out vs. Minnesota when you are in a playoff and seeding hunt, not acceptable.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
And worse, I assume there is on-going suspensions after a certain number more. In the NBA, it is 2 I don't know about the W.

The closest anyone was to her 7 techs was a couple of players with 4. Not all that many players with more than 1.

Incidentally, and not good for Phoenix, Charde Houston apparently leads the league in fouls per game with DT not far behind her. Yikes.

Reaction Score
And worse, I assume there is on-going suspensions after a certain number more. In the NBA, it is 2 I don't know about the W.

The closest anyone was to her 7 techs was a couple of players with 4. Not all that many players with more than 1.

Incidentally, and not good for Phoenix, Charde Houston apparently leads the league in fouls per game with DT not far behind her. Yikes.
For every 2 she gets from now on she gets suspended for 1 game.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Thanks. I'd have "liked" the post, except that I don't want to imply that I "like" the info.

I have tix to 2 more games, against San Antonio and Tulsa, one in August and one in September. I sure hope those games mean something when they happen.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Well hopefully she's learned from her mistakes. Horrible calls are a given in the WNBA. It's up to her coach to go after the refs on her behalf. What she's doing does nothing positive, hurts her team more than anything, and is just poor form. Let's hope she comes back from the all star break with a new mentality!

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
You are all forgetting that the woman is a package-deal. Geniuses have their shadow side. Contain it and you risk slippage in what makes her great. Can't get too much pussycat
out of a tiger. Stop the "we love her, but..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom