DT Drops 31 on Mystics | The Boneyard

DT Drops 31 on Mystics

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
She is well on her way to an MVP award. She is playing inspired basketball. Simply beautiful to watch.

This game got very chippy. Multiple technical fouls and lots of very physical play.

BG had her best game as a pro: 21 points on 10 - 15 shooting and 4 blocks in 26 minutes. She leads the league at 61.6% in FG% and blocks. This was the best I've seen her play. She got much more aggressive and physical working very hard for position.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
She is well on her way to an MVP award. She is playing inspired basketball. Simply beautiful to watch.

This game got very chippy. Multiple technical fouls and lots of very physical play.

BG had her best game as a pro: 21 points on 10 - 15 shooting and 4 blocks in 26 minutes. She leads the league at 61.6% in FG% and blocks. This was the best I've seen her play. She got much more aggressive and physical working very hard for position.
People forget what a transition it is from college to the pros (similar to HS to college) and it is much tougher for post players. I think Tina probably had the most early success of any recent post (maybe Big Syl as well) but she had a more well rounded game than most posts - power and soft touch out to 18'. It is also tough on PGs - much easier on wings/shooting guards as they can still spot up and wait for the ball.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Is Penny Taylor back?

They said last night that she may return next week when the long road trip begins. I hope this means that Bonner will be sitting a lot more.

Prahalis did not even get into the game last night with Hornbuckle back. Hornbuckle looked very good and adds an element of aggressiveness and strength that Prahalis cannot.

Reaction Score
They said last night that she may return next week when the long road trip begins. I hope this means that Bonner will be sitting a lot more.

Bonner, right now is the team's leading rebounder. In years past, she was quite effective as the sixth man. Quite possibly, it is a role that better suits her.
Be careful what you wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr