Drummond Dunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Wow, it was filthy.

Who's got a link of the replay?

I thought from where he jumped he would never reach the rim.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I loved seeing the off the backboard dunk

Reaction Score
The best dunk of the game was not made by a Husky. It was the late second-half alley-oop to #22 C. W. Post guard Stefan Bonneau, listed at 5'-10" tall. His elevation looked like a computer generated special effect.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The best dunk of the game was not made by a Husky. It was the late second-half alley-oop to #22 C. W. Post guard Stefan Bonneau, listed at 5'-10" tall. His elevation looked like a computer generated special effect.
He got up but didn't finish. Drummond finished his

Reaction Score
It went in, but it was right after we subbed in walk ons. The defense was in no way set.

Reaction Score
Anyone know the game time clock of that dunk?

I dunno, I think there were probably 12 or 13 minutes left in the 2nd half. But don't hold me to that.

I, too, would love to see the AD dunk again. He didn't seem to get a good enough start to dunk from where he ultimately did (a step and a half in from the elbow, sort of in traffic.) Watching it live, I couldn't tell if he actually dunked it or just threw it in the rim a la Blake Griffin. It was so unexpected (and the feed was so crappy) that I'm still not sure what happened exactly. But whatever it was, it was spectacular.

Reaction Score
Yes the dunk by the CW Post kwas sick, of course it went in. The Drummond dunk was so freaking spectacular though, there aren't too many people in basketball that could pull off something like that.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
18:46 in the second, he missed and another post player got the rebound and put it in... if were thinking of the same one

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Hopefully one of the TV stations has a nice vid of the dunk so can actually see what happens. :)

Reaction Score
Besides his dunk, on one drive AD cookied a guard and then gave the ball up to Napier and Napier through the ball off the backboard for an AD dunk. That was fun to watch.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
how about daniels and one dunk... that was hot

Reaction Score
Besides his dunk, on one drive AD cookied a guard and then gave the ball up to Napier and Napier through the ball off the backboard for an AD dunk. That was fun to watch.

From Borges blog:

*** Late in the game, Drummond picked up a loose ball just before midcourt and had a 2-on-0 with Napier. He gave it to Napier, who then threw the ball off the glass for an alley-oop dunk for Drummond.

Admitted Drummond afterwards: “I was actually planning on putting it between my legs, but Shabazz was like, ‘Let me get the assist.’”

I think if Andre tried to go in between the legs in a game JC's lid would've popped off

Reaction Score
What is the free month code for the All-Access thing.....FREEMONTH10 ?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
From Borges blog:

*** Late in the game, Drummond picked up a loose ball just before midcourt and had a 2-on-0 with Napier. He gave it to Napier, who then threw the ball off the glass for an alley-oop dunk for Drummond.

Admitted Drummond afterwards: “I was actually planning on putting it between my legs, but Shabazz was like, ‘Let me get the assist.’”

I think if Andre tried to go in between the legs in a game JC's lid would've popped off
in an exhibition without a doubt... id love to see it against cuse or pitt though, i think gampel would explode

Reaction Score
I have watched the replay at least 5 times and its safe to say I have never seen a dunk like that by anyone else EVER. It all happens so quickly, its hard to believe its a 6'10" 270 lb. guy doing that.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I have watched the replay at least 5 times and its safe to say I have never seen a dunk like that by anyone else EVER. It all happens so quickly, its hard to believe its a 6'10" 270 lb. guy doing that.
I'm still confused when i watch it like... what?!

I need a better view. Hope a local station got a better view of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom