Drummond: 32 points, 17 rebounds (full highlights) | The Boneyard

Drummond: 32 points, 17 rebounds (full highlights)

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score

'Dre's had a weird year. His boxscore numbers have been good but the underlying numbers have been bad.

That said, over the past month he's been incredible by the boxscore numbers, the underlying numbers and the eye test. 29 & 20 the other day, 32 & 17 tonight. He's leading the league in rebounds for the third time in four years, which is fairly exclusive company. And he'll join Bill Russell & Dwight Howard as the only players ever to lead the league in RPG three times by age 25.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Really surprised by Blake Griffin’s passing.

Reaction Score
I love checking the box scores for Piston games just to see Drummonds crazy numbers. One area where AD has improved the last couple years is free throw shooting. He used to be terrible at the line with his career FT percentage below 40%. Hes been able to shoot over 50% the last two seasons. Thats still not good, but hes giving away a lot less points at the line compared to his first 4 years in the league.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
He's crushing it on my fantasy team in the past couple of weeks.

And I traded John Wall for him earlier in the season.....

Even his FT% has been good lately. Nice trade by you. I have Drummond, but unfortunately Wall as well though.

Reaction Score

'Dre's had a weird year. His boxscore numbers have been good but the underlying numbers have been bad.

That said, over the past month he's been incredible by the boxscore numbers, the underlying numbers and the eye test. 29 & 20 the other day, 32 & 17 tonight. He's leading the league in rebounds for the third time in four years, which is fairly exclusive company. And he'll join Bill Russell & Dwight Howard as the only players ever to lead the league in RPG three times by age 25.

And yet their fanbase seems to blame everything on him and wants him gone. He may not always be going at his hardest but it still seems a little silly that easily the best rebounder in the sport isn't an all-star.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I love checking the box scores for Piston games just to see Drummonds crazy numbers. One area where AD has improved the last couple years is free throw shooting. He used to be terrible at the line with his career FT percentage below 40%. Hes been able to shoot over 50% the last two seasons. Thats still not good, but hes giving away a lot less points at the line compared to his first 4 years in the league.
Yeah, you rarely see 'hack-a-dre" employed any more.

Reaction Score
I just don't see how his performance now has anything to do with UConn athletics.
head_up_ass1.jpg

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I just don't see how his performance now has anything to do with UConn athletics.

UConn's reputation for developing big men is less than fantastic on the recruiting trail. It is of vital importance that the one big we still have in the NBA is seen in as positive a light as possible. How is this not crystal clear?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom