Dream UConn March Madness Run | The Boneyard

Dream UConn March Madness Run

Reaction Score
Bracketology confuses me but imagine Uconn’s tourney run ends up running through every loss from this season on a revenge tour. Georgia Tech in the 2nd round or Sweet 16, Oregon in the Sweet 16 or Elite 8, Louisville in the Elite 8 or Final 4, and then South Carolina in the Final 4 or National Championship game. Coming off the big win against Nova in the BET final, I like the revenge drive the Huskies played with. Also, I’m convinced that the throwback jerseys give them superpowers and should be used for the remainder of the postseason. Anyways, that would be such a great way to say F-U to all the people saying UConn was down after each of those losses.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
You ARE "nasty natty", but oh do I like your thought process. Let's do this and go Huskies!!!!!!!!

sun

Reaction Score
There's different ways to get satisfaction for the losses that occurred over the course of a season.
Obtaining the NC by beating the teams in their path would suffice because everyone knows that the previous losses didn't matter.
That's the beauty of the post season, whatever losses occurred during the regular season doesn't affect reaching the final goal.
Only preventing another loss matters, by winning the next game.
Every team eventually becomes a loser except for the team that becomes this year's champion.
The players don't need to look back at past losses, they only need to look forward to beating their next opponent.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
oregon and georgia tech rematches would be nice, but i don't see both being possible. they will probably be seeded similar

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'd sign up for a Georgia Tech rematch and then say if we played Oregon again we would have won. Oregon is still a dangerous team that hasn't played up to their potential in many games this year.

Reaction Score
Geno was no doubt pleased that Villanova made the BET final. Made the motivational part of his job easier. Geno says that revenge is not a factor in his coaching and he’s probably right — but he knows it naturally motivates his players, he doesn’t need to say a word about it.

Reaction Score
Bracketology confuses me but imagine Uconn’s tourney run ends up running through every loss from this season on a revenge tour. Georgia Tech in the 2nd round or Sweet 16, Oregon in the Sweet 16 or Elite 8, Louisville in the Elite 8 or Final 4, and then South Carolina in the Final 4 or National Championship game. Coming off the big win against Nova in the BET final, I like the revenge drive the Huskies played with. Also, I’m convinced that the throwback jerseys give them superpowers and should be used for the remainder of the postseason. Anyways, that would be such a great way to say F-U to all the people saying UConn was down after each of those losses.
Shouldn't it be F-Y? Just curious

Reaction Score
If the brackets end up being as they are now projected, I would not look past Ole Miss.

Reaction Score
Geno has mentioned that at this time of the season that the
"mental" part of the preparation is essential. Having most of
those teams in the UCONN bracket or anywhere in our path
will provide a "motivation" for the our players that no coaching
staff could provide by themselves ... = personal / internal
motivation is very powerful. So, "any team, any time, any place"
.... but some wins are sweeter! Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom