Dream Scenario | The Boneyard

Dream Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Apart from your divine being of choice, nobody has the power to achieve this, but wouldn't things make more sense like this:

BigNorth (12): Mich., Michigan St., OSU, Purdue, Indiana, ND, Iowa, Iowa St. Illinois, Wisconsin, Minn, Northwestern.
ACC (14): BC, UConn, RU, Syracuse, UMD, UVA, VT, UNC, NC St., Wake, Duke, Penn St., Pitt., WVU
SEC (14): Georgia, GT, SC, Clemson, Kentucky, Florida, FSU, Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, Miss St., Tenn, Vandy, LSU
City-South (14): Louisville, Cincy, Memphis, SFU, CFU, Tulane, So. Miss, Houston, Rice, Marshall, ECU, UAB, Tulsa, La. Tech.
Mountain Conf (14): Colorado, CSU, Utah, Utah St., BYU, Nevada, Wyoming, UNLV, , Idaho, Boise, New Mexico, NM St., UTEP
Heartland Conf (14): Nebraska, KU, K St., Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Ok St., Texas, TT, Texas AM, SMU, Baylor, TCU
Pacific Conf (14): Cal, USC, UCLA, Stanford, UA, Ariz St., Oregon, OSU, WA, WA State, Fresno St., Hawaii, SJ St., SD St.

Goal was to move everything south of North Carolina to the SEC. Every single one of these conferences would be good (some better than others) and should be very stable. They would promote and restore important rivalries. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it happen.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
:eek: All this elite school talk for nothing?!

Not saying they would go for it. It would need to be imposed. PAC is the only league that takes a downgrade of sorts.

Reaction Score
In your dream scenario does Miami drop football or get the death penalty? It's the DP in mine.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
In your dream scenario does Miami drop football or get the death penalty? It's the DP in mine.

Crap. Knew I'd miss one.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Part of your dream is shoving Louisville and Cincinnati back to CUSA?

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Part of your dream is shoving Louisville and Cincinnati back to CUSA?

It's a better vision than turning the BE into C-USA.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
miami-dp
put temple in the acc, drop bc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics