Dream @ Lynx - 8/03/17 | The Boneyard

Dream @ Lynx - 8/03/17

Reaction Score
Rene Montgomery is good. Mariya for the first time is just beginning to look slower and older. She's still great just definitely slower. Maybe the Dream just play fast.
Dream couldn't hit shots in 4th quarter. Was a really fun game to watch

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Minny played poorly in the 3rd and fell behind by 6. Then they threw a 23-2 4th quarter at the Dream. Yikes!

Reaction Score
Yes they are. Elizabeth can't come close to matching up with Fowles. Rene Montgomery is becoming a fave of mine. 18 min 7 assists and what I noticed most was her on ball defense. She had a fantastic game. Lindsey Whalen left in 3rd w hand injury.

Reaction Score
Rene Montgomery is good. Mariya for the first time is just beginning to look slower and older. She's still great just definitely slower. Maybe the Dream just play fast.
Dream couldn't hit shots in 4th quarter. Was a really fun game to watch

Her name is Maya. Miss Moore if you're nasty.

She's the heart & soul of this 20-2 Minnesota Lynx team.

Reaction Score
Her name is Maya. Miss Moore if you're nasty.

She's the heart & soul of this 20-2 Minnesota Lynx team.

Haha! Thanks that was way off! She is slowing up. She got jammed twice on drives and just came to a standstill. Maya never used to get stuck like that. She did have a nice steal but got caught and fouled from behind before she could finish. It's happening. Again, could be the Dream are just very fast but she seems a half step slower. I'm tempted to put prop money on the Sparks but Sylvia is the best post right now. Lindsey Whalen is really slowing down. Lynx getting old.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yes they are. Elizabeth can't come close to matching up with Fowles. Rene Montgomery is becoming a fave of mine. 18 min 7 assists and what I noticed most was her on ball defense. She had a fantastic game. Lindsey Whalen left in 3rd w hand injury.
Renee was a staggering +25 in her 18 minutes. A difference maker.

Reaction Score
Haha! Thanks that was way off! She is slowing up. She got jammed twice on drives and just came to a standstill. Maya never used to get stuck like that. She did have a nice steal but got caught and fouled from behind before she could finish. It's happening. Again, could be the Dream are just very fast but she seems a half step slower. I'm tempted to put prop money on the Sparks but Sylvia is the best post right now. Lindsey Whalen is really slowing down. Lynx getting old.

You must not have seen many games. She is not slowing up. She didn't have her best tonight but still one of the best

Reaction Score
You could be right. Could have been the wrong night to watch. I also just noticed Maya averages 2 steals a per game. She just seemed slow but with that stat you can't be that slow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom