Dream @ Liberty - 6/7/17 | The Boneyard

Dream @ Liberty - 6/7/17

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
At halftime, MVP Tina Charles has 17 and 7. Kiah has 2 points (on 1 shot) and 10 boards.

NY is outshooting Atlanta by 55% to 24% and leads 47-29.

Tiff has 7 points so far.

Reaction Score
Laimbeer getting excited about all the foul calls his team is getting down the stretch
KmDTVDs.jpg

Reaction Score
Kiah The Beast!!

With 17 today, that makes 49 rebounds over the past three games. Add to that 6 blocks, and we see a monster performance.

7 points wasn't too shabby either. Her scoring wasn't really needed though, as she was drawing attention away from Tina Charles, who scored 18.

Nice!

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Kiah The Beast!!

With 17 today, that makes 49 rebounds over the past three games. Add to that 6 blocks, and we see a monster performance.

7 points wasn't too shabby either. Her scoring wasn't really needed though, as she was drawing attention away from Tina Charles, who scored 18.

Nice!

Let's not forget the real hero. The Liberty are 3-0 since bringing back Lindsay Allen.

Clearly it is her presence spurring Stokes and Charles to excellent performances. ;)

In all seriousness l, though she did play 23 minutes (more than starter Hartley) today, a positive sign ti her prospects of retaining a roster spot on Prince's return.

Reaction Score
Let's not forget the real hero. The Liberty are 3-0 since bringing back Lindsay Allen.

Clearly it is her presence spurring Stokes and Charles to excellent performances. ;)

In all seriousness l, though she did play 23 minutes (more than starter Hartley) today, a positive sign ti her prospects of retaining a roster spot on Prince's return.
Seriously, there does seem to be more flow in the offense without Boyd carrying the ball. Allen is doing a good job and I also like the pace and rhythm that Bria is bringing to their offense. NY is looking the best they have all year. And I thought they were kind of doomed this year. It's really coming together.

Reaction Score
Seriously, there does seem to be more flow in the offense without Boyd carrying the ball. Allen is doing a good job and I also like the pace and rhythm that Bria is bringing to their offense. NY is looking the best they have all year. And I thought they were kind of doomed this year. It's really coming together.
I sat in back of Muffet McGraw who was wildly cheering and standing with arms raised every time Lindsey Allen made a play or a basket.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom