Dream game next season | The Boneyard

Dream game next season

Reaction Score
I do not know if a Texas MSST game is possible next year but man that is a game I would love to see!

Reaction Score
I do not know if a Texas MSST game is possible next year but man that is a game I would love to see!

I doubt if Vic would schedule that game anytime soon if it has not already been scheduled. Maybe in the tournament.

Reaction Score
Yes. I could see the NCAA Selection Committee having a little fun with this. Vic's not scheduling a game against MSU anytime soon, as shiverz said. Not until he changes that roster.

Reaction Score
I agree. That is not a good game to schedule. The new coach needs time to establish her team and her persona without the prior coach hanging around.

I can't wait until the TX v. Baylor games....Vic is a great coach and Baylor will be doing some rebuilding with losing 3 starters so the games should be interesting.

Reaction Score
I am looking forward to Baylor vs Oregon next year given the losses both teams will face but both teams have really talented rosters and incoming freshmen

Reaction Score
I didn’t think about it until I read this post but I wonder the approach Coach McCray-Penson will take toward out of conference scheduling.

Reaction Score
I didn’t think about it until I read this post but I wonder the approach Coach McCray-Penson will take toward out of conference scheduling.
I hope she looks for a stronger OOC schedule than what we have done in the past. Next years team has the potential to be really good and it will enhance our tournament chances if we eliminate a lot of the creampuffs we scheduled last year. To be the best we need to play the best. I realize the schedule was mostly set for next year but if there is a chance to enhance it I hope we do so.

GoDawgs4

MSU and All That Too
Reaction Score
Right now next year is very much in jeopardy.

IMO, we are not going to see any college sports until the start of football in 2021.

Reaction Score
Right now next year is very much in jeopardy.

IMO, we are not going to see any college sports until the start of football in 2021.
Too much money to not have a football 2020 season but I thought the same thing about March Madness! Will have to wait and see, I AM READY FOR LIVE SPORTS NOW!

Reaction Score
Uconn @Arizona... & I say this b/c I know Arizona will have a big raucous crowd & Arizona will be good next year so this would be on ESPN... now I don’t think Arizona is ready to actually beat UConn but the game would be a good test for both.

Reaction Score
SC will likely be traveling to Ames this coming year to face Iowa St in the Big 12/SEC Challenge. Exciting matchup as both Iowa St and SC will return major pieces. I do like the addition of Lexi Donarski and Joens’ little sis Aubrey. Iowa St also has a very passionate fan base to WBB so the game will likely be sold out which is great for WBB!

Reaction Score
Iowa State is one of the hardest places in the country to play and win. We (Mississippi State) won there a few years ago but it took overtime. I think it ended a VERY long home winning streak for them at the time. They have a GREAT home court advantage.

Reaction Score
I’d also like to see Arkansas @Oregon St..... I Could see Slocum going off for 40 feeding off the boo’s from the Oregon St. faithful

Reaction Score
I’d also like to see Arkansas @Oregon St..... I Could see Slocum going off for 40 feeding off the boo’s from the Oregon St. faithful
I think they already turned on her on fan sites.

Reaction Score
I think they already turned on her on fan sites.
Eh, I think they’ve generally been pretty understanding. Scott said she left on good terms, and even said he would have welcomed her back with open arms, seemed Slocum was just looking for more.

Arkansas is a great opportunity to show off all of her skills and potentially raise her draft stock, and I’ll bet Neighbors won’t have her on the bench on crunch time like Rueck did at times.

Three schools haven’t been the right fit for Slocum, but Arkansas should be a great fit.

Reaction Score
Isn’t it only two prior schools for Slocum?

And and Oregon St. vs Arkansas game would be great, not only on the Slocum front. Goforth will be a freshman for the Beavers, and was this close to staying home and repping the home-town Hogs before choosing Rueck’s team. That would be an interesting angle, as well, imo.

Reaction Score
Eh, I think they’ve generally been pretty understanding. Scott said she left on good terms, and even said he would have welcomed her back with open arms, seemed Slocum was just looking for more.

Arkansas is a great opportunity to show off all of her skills and potentially raise her draft stock, and I’ll bet Neighbors won’t have her on the bench on crunch time like Rueck did at times.

Three schools haven’t been the right fit for Slocum, but Arkansas should be a great fit.
Uhhh, Depends on who you follow, Split 50-50. She wants to attend a school that will help her get to the WNBA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom