Dream game next season | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dream game next season

Reaction Score
Oregon plays South Carolina at South Carolina .......
Good possibility we’ll see this matchup the weekend before Thanksgiving in the Bahamas’ Battle for Atlantis Tourney.

Reaction Score
Isn't UCONN vs. Mississippi State on the schedule for the Tournament up at the Mohegan Sun Arena for the 2020/2021 Season?

Reaction Score
Should be a good game but I expect it will be without fans, a shame b/c it would have been a great atmosphere!

I’ll be shocked if there aren’t fans in the stands. Maybe they limit seating, but fans will be allowed almost everywhere next year

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I have always felt a great affinity toward Iowa State fans. They might not win much in sports, but their fans show up. (Sound familiar?)

Sounds like Miss State.... another land grant school.

Reaction Score

“We were going to start the season against South Carolina right here in Eugene and ESPN probably was going to pick that up,” Oregon coach Kelly Graves said on The James Crepea Show on KORE 1050 Fox Sports Eugene. “Right now ESPN can’t program anything because they don’t know what their fall is going to look like. We might have college football on five nights a week in early November; so they weren’t able to do it. Plus we have the two biggest fan bases in the country and I just thought this isn’t fair to our fans that they’re more than likely not going to be able to be there and certainly not in the numbers we would’ve expected. I think we’re just going to put that off for a year.”

Oregon has agreed to play in the Battle 4 Atlantis from Nov. 21-23, per a contract acquired by The Oregonian/OregonLive via public records request.

Graves said South Carolina, Oklahoma and Marquette are among the other teams in the event.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom