Dream 2x2 Partner | The Boneyard

Dream 2x2 Partner

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Adorable as always. Aaliyah - Caroline and Paige -Nika joined at the hip.

Surprised a bit that KD (who is forcing a trade) was more popular than Lebron
with Ayanna gaving thumbs down to Lebron.

Good job by Azzi picking Steph but gave thumbs down to Luka hmmm. . I would think playing with elite guards is infinitely more fun than 7' players but what do I know

Good job stretching these clips over the summer. :)

Reaction Score
For the few seconds the frosh were on video, look at their broad shoulders. Guessing we will see some strong rebounding and defense from these two.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Nika always has the best expressions and body language of all our girls. She is really entertaining, and we probably have to give Paige the credit for Nika breaking out of her shell from when she first arrived on campus.

Reaction Score
Nika always has the best expressions and body language of all our girls. She is really entertaining, and we probably have to give Paige the credit for Nika breaking out of her shell from when she first arrived on campus.
Remember that Paige is Nika's " slime". Also, it would have been comforting, to Nika, to have Paige's support in
order for Nika to say some outrageous things on post-game video. Do you remember the video when she was
asked:"who do you listen to?" She said " We Listen to Paige!" I 'm not sure that Nika's shell was very thick!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom