Dre or Andre or AJ or Jackson? | The Boneyard

Dre or Andre or AJ or Jackson?

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
i like 'ajax,' cuz he is a glass cleaner, but action jackson is also appropriate.
a quality and fun player, and getting prettier by the game, especially since he's seen the pix and realizes that the bun thing just looks goofy.
like the rest of his toolbox, he's been upping his hair game, too. progress.
and speaking of hair game, i really like the idea of donovan going with long braids, like aaliyah. just imagine him with 6 foot braids -everytime he busts a move and whips his head around, he'll likely wipe out half of the defenders on his case. a secret weapon.

Reaction Score
Action Jackson

No one calls him that. It's a crappy movie from what, 1985? I doubt anyone on the team has even heard of the movie.

His coaches and teammates call him 'Dre. Leave it at that. AJ or Jackson is probably fine as a shorthand.

At least it's better than "the wrench"... but barely.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Ajax

Attachments

• 8BE22084-1908-479F-B0F3-771012ACABBF.jpeg
    8BE22084-1908-479F-B0F3-771012ACABBF.jpeg
    716 KB · Views: 99
Reaction Score
I’m an initial guy and when they’re a nice combo like AJ. all the better. Polley’s an exception.
Someone year ago criticized me for my excessive use of initials
My response was ;
“OK”

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
AJax has always been the correct answer.

OP had four chances to get it right and blew it.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
What!!??? Are you implying I'm not perfect?

I'm saying you're the kid who when given a multiple choice test bubble sheet with A through D and couldn't figure out the answer you created a column in the margin for E and filled in that bubble.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
ya know, that 'squirrel' thing raises a good question - what does the player like for a nickname, if they even like the idea of a nickname?
i have a lifelong habit, when introduced to a new person by nickname, to privately ask that person what their formal/preferred name is, cuz usually, people stuck with a nickname often don't like it. even if they respond with a nickname, i absolutely will not address them as such, especially if it is diminuative, ie 'janey, joey,' and such.
dignity- spread it around.
of course, in sports or politics, and for someone that i don't like for whatever personal reasons, i got a pantload of rude nicknames.

(in my best hank kimball voice)
'i never use mean nicknames here. well, i can't actually say never, more like only rarely. wait, check that, not rarely, just once in a while. no, that's not right either, seems like it might be sorta often, but only with the best of intentions. nahh, cancel that idea, too. my intentions can often be transparent, and subtle like a nuclear bomb, or pineapple on pizza. now pineapple on pizza is a strange thought, but i do like a good pizza crust.. hey! im hungry! what were we talking aboot again? other names for submarine sandwiches?'
maxresdefault.jpg

green acres rules.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
ya know, that 'squirrel' thing raises a good question - what does the player like for a nickname, if they even like the idea of a nickname?
i have a lifelong habit, when introduced to a new person by nickname, to privately ask that person what their formal/preferred name is, cuz usually, people stuck with a nickname often don't like it. even if they respond with a nickname, i absolutely will not address them as such, especially if it is diminuative, ie 'janey, joey,' and such.
dignity- spread it around.
of course, in sports or politics, and for someone that i don't like for whatever personal reasons, i got a pantload of rude nicknames.

(in my best hank kimball voice) 'i never use mean nicknames here. well, i can't actually say never, more like only rarely. wait, check that, not rarely, just once in a while. no, that's not right either, seems like it might be sorta often, but only with the best of intentions. nahh, cancel that idea, too. my intentions can often be transparent, and subtle like a nuclear bomb, or pineapple on pizza. now pineapple on pizza is a strange thought, but i do like a good pizza crust.. hey! im hungry! what were we talking aboot again? other names for submarine sandwiches?'
maxresdefault.jpg

Is that the County Agricultural Agent Hank Kimball?

Reaction Score
If he becomes the lock down defender that everybody thinks he'll become, I'd call him "The Vice" as he'll be holding objects in place so he can work them with his hands

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom