OT: - Draymond Green | The Boneyard

OT: Draymond Green

Reaction Score
With two minutes to go, Green has 4 points, 12 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 steals and 5 blocks. Google'd around and I don't think anyone has ever had a triple double without double digit points. The guy might be a , but he's a ridiculous player in the most perfect system imaginable for his skillset.

Reaction Score
It's funny thinking back over the years to NCAA tournament games when opposing teams would infiltrate the board and wax poetic on their players. For the most part, they have been correct. Green is in that category. I think he was only a freshman and MSU fans said that he was an x-factor against us. SDSU fans came here to tell us about Kawhi Leonard's giant hands, Iowa State fans came here to tell us about Royce White and Chris Babb before they annhilated us in 2012. Hell even Bucknell fans popped in to tell us about the defensive genius of Bryan Cohen and how he was going to stop Kemba. I'll call that one a miss.

Reaction Score
It's funny thinking back over the years to NCAA tournament games when opposing teams would infiltrate the board and wax poetic on their players. For the most part, they have been correct. Green is in that category. I think he was only a freshman and MSU fans said that he was an x-factor against us. SDSU fans came here to tell us about Kawhi Leonard's giant hands, Iowa State fans came here to tell us about Royce White and Chris Babb before they annhilated us in 2012. Hell even Bucknell fans popped in to tell us about the defensive genius of Bryan Cohen and how he was going to stop Kemba. I'll call that one a miss.

Mike Muscala, who played on that Bucknell team, has carved out a nice role for himself in the NBA.

Reaction Score
Yeah, just take some shots though

Right? I have no idea how you can get a triple double without the points. Anybody know when the last time there has been a quadruple double in the NBA? If you're Kerr, just keep him out there and tell him to keep shooting until he gets it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Right? I have no idea how you can get a triple double without the points. Anybody know when the last time there has been a quadruple double in the NBA? If you're Kerr, just keep him out there and tell him to keep shooting until he gets it.

Yes, I google. A short, but distinguished, list.

The last NBA player to record a quadruple-double was the great David Robinson, who had 34 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists and 10 blocks for the Spurs on Feb. 17, 1994. The others in league history? A few guys named Nate Thurmond, Alvin Robertson and Hakeem Olajuwon.

Reaction Score
No clue, top of my head would be Hakeem. Westbrook has had a few with turnovers.

Reaction Score
The Shabazz junior year RJ Evans PG year beat down MSU in Germany on the carrier and the Senior year Shabazz beat them to go to the final 4, the only tourny game was Bazz's senior year with no Draymond. We beat Kawhi on is home floor pretty much to make it to the final 4, Kemba went crazy and Lamb sealed it.

Reaction Score
Yes, I google. A short, but distinguished, list.

The last NBA player to record a quadruple-double was the great David Robinson, who had 34 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists and 10 blocks for the Spurs on Feb. 17, 1994. The others in league history? A few guys named Nate Thurmond, Alvin Robertson and Hakeem Olajuwon.

Hakeem did it twice, I believe.

Reaction Score
5 rbs/5 assists/5 steals/5 blocks is impressive, hakeem did it 6 times in his career and draymond has done it twice. source

Reaction Score
The Shabazz junior year RJ Evans PG year beat down MSU in Germany on the carrier and the Senior year Shabazz beat them to go to the final 4, the only tourny game was Bazz's senior year with no Draymond. We beat Kawhi on is home floor pretty much to make it to the final 4, Kemba went crazy and Lamb sealed it.

We played him when he was a freshmen on the 09 team. MSU fans came here and asked us, "Who is going to guard Draymond Green?" We responded with, "Who the duck is Draymond Green?" He didn't kill us, but he was a factor (8 and 2 in 13 minutes.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom