Draft Lottery | The Boneyard

Draft Lottery

Reaction Score
Anyone else feel that this draft is insanely overrated?

Reaction Score
Anyone else feel that this draft is insanely overrated?

Too hard to tell. Potential, no doubt. I think all of the top 5 have all star potential. But theres no simmons-type guy where you think "hes easily good for 15-5-5 year one" either.

Reaction Score
Too hard to tell. Potential, no doubt. I think all of the top 5 have all star potential. But theres no simmons-type guy where you think "hes easily good for 15-5-5 year one" either.

I think Bagley is the guy for me. I see him as 15-5 right out of the gate. I would take him over Ayton no question. Doncic is a wild card for me as I haven't really watched him play but his numbers are so legit for a 19 year old in Euro League. He led Real to a win today in the Euro Final 4.

Reaction Score
Doncic and Ayton are studs and would be at the top of basically any draft. I'm not sold on Bagley and JJJ at all, I think they're overrated and will be way overdrafted. Trae Young is one guy who I expect to rocket back up draft boards, he's a guy who fell throughout the year but his game is a perfect fit in the NBA and he's going to be able to be a legit scoring threat right away.

A few guys I like who are further down the board too, Chandler Hutchison from Boise State is gonna be a stud, Gary Trent Jr, and Zhaire Smith. Though Smith could sneak into the lottery

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Doncic and Ayton are studs and would be at the top of basically any draft. I'm not sold on Bagley and JJJ at all, I think they're overrated and will be way overdrafted. Trae Young is one guy who I expect to rocket back up draft boards, he's a guy who fell throughout the year but his game is a perfect fit in the NBA and he's going to be able to be a legit scoring threat right away.

A few guys I like who are further down the board too, Chandler Hutchison from Boise State is gonna be a stud, Gary Trent Jr, and Zhaire Smith. Though Smith could sneak into the lottery

I am also big fans of those bottom 3.

JJJ and bamba are amazing defensively, they have low bust potential solely because of that.

Bamba is gonna be fascinating to watch. He could be a more athletic Stifle Tower.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I am also big fans of those bottom 3.

JJJ and bamba are amazing defensively, they have low bust potential solely because of that.

Bamba is gonna be fascinating to watch. He could be a more athletic Stifle Tower.

Bamba could end up being mutumbo. Haha

His measurables with athleticism are insane.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
This drafts lottery is really really strong. No LeBron sure, but a lot of great players

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Doncic is better than every player in this draft right now. Dunno where his ceiling is as he lacks elite athleticism. And some of these other guys have unteachable measurabless.

the Q

Reaction Score
This drafts lottery is really really strong. No LeBron sure, but a lot of great players

This is the strongest draft I can remember since I’ve been studying them.

Michael freaking Porter is gonna go 8th and had he been healthy he’s probably have been a top 2 pick in most of the drafts of the past few years.

the Q

Reaction Score

I think Jackson is a guy who will be a better pro than a college guy. One of the top defenders in the draft and a good outside shooter. He can chase the stretches. He’s really interesting. But yeah he’s also unproven as a top scoring option since MSU had bridges to shoulder the load and some nice spreading behind him.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Never seen Doncic play but I'll put money down he's a relative bust.

Reaction Score
I think Jackson is a guy who will be a better pro than a college guy. One of the top defenders in the draft and a good outside shooter. He can chase the stretches. He’s really interesting. But yeah he’s also unproven as a top scoring option since MSU had bridges to shoulder the load and some nice spreading behind him.
Agreed on Bamba, he's going to be an elite defensive player. I'm just not sure he has enough of an offensive game to ever be a star. Now him becoming Capela is probably a win and a good outcome, just not something I'd necessarily want over some other guys top 5.

JJJ is interesting, a lot of the hype comes from per 40 and per 36 minutes and what he could be. I'm just not convinced he ever gets there. I think those numbers get inflated because he played such short stretches and was always in foul trouble.

Reaction Score
JJJ is interesting, a lot of the hype comes from per 40 and per 36 minutes and what he could be. I'm just not convinced he ever gets there. I think those numbers get inflated because he played such short stretches and was always in foul trouble.

His hype has more to do with his fit for the modern game. He's a rim protector, capable rebounder, and has quick enough feet to survive on the perimeter on one end, and stretch big on the other end. He shot 80% from the line and 40% from 3 as a 7'0"-er in shoes with 7'5 wingspan freshman with giant hands. He's the youngest player in the draft and fits on every team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom