Draft Express 2016 mock draft | The Boneyard

Draft Express 2016 mock draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think Hamilton stays for his junior year unless we win the NC next year, which is very possible.

Reaction Score
I think Hamilton stays for his junior year unless we win the NC next year, which is very possible.
I hope you aren't counting on it! I see him gone after this year if he progresses as he should with his shooting and dribbling. He is going to be a lottery pick next year so he will be gone. AB and RP are the wild cards.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I don't know... with Larrier ready to go in 2016, and probably another recruit coming in, D Ham will probably be ready to leave. NC or not.

Then again, we could be freaking stacked after next year... Brimah, Facey, Purvis seniors, D Ham junior, adams soph.

Reaction Score
I'm expecting D-Ham to declare for the draft after this season. There were whispers he was thinking about declaring this year.

That being said, if all of our underclassmen return after this season, I'd love to see what a sophomore Jalen, senior Purvis, junior Hamilton, senior Brimah core could accomplish. That sounds like a bonifide national championship contender.

That's not to take away from this coming season, however, because I think we have as much talent as anyone. I'm really excited about our program and its future. The AAC sucks, but Ollie has kept UConn as an elite basketball program.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Don't forget abou gibbs and miller. They have the possibility to get drafted as well. Or are we talking about early entrants

Reaction Score
I think Hamilton would declare for the draft after this season, especially if the new rule passes moving back the date to come back until after the combine. I could see DHam, Purvis, and Brimah all declaring just to see where they stand in that case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom