Dr. Evil at it again.... | The Boneyard

Dr. Evil at it again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
moving Tiquan Underwood off the 53 man roster 24 hours before the game starts. May be justified from a football standpoint but just seems like the kind of heartless move that BB is famous for.

Really have a conundrum as I loathe the NYG (and some of their fans) but don't like Dr. Evil either. I think I've found a solution. Patriots win then BB gets run over by the NYG team bus while leaving the stadium.

Reaction Score
moving Tiquan Underwood off the 53 man roster 24 hours before the game starts. May be justified from a football standpoint but just seems like the kind of heartless move that BB is famous for.

Really have a conundrum as I loathe the NYG (and some of their fans) but don't like Dr. Evil either. I think I've found a solution. Patriots win then BB gets run over by the NYG team bus while leaving the stadium.

Here is a good article on BB.
http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...fferent_bill_belichick_than_patriots_fans_do/

I think he is simular to JC. Calhoun's public image is opposite of the image you get when ou talk to him one on one.

Reaction Score
Here is a good article on BB.
http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...fferent_bill_belichick_than_patriots_fans_do/

I think he is simular to JC. Calhoun's public image is opposite of the image you get when ou talk to him one on one.

That is a good article. I watched him in an interview when they landed in Indy and he was actually entertaining and came off quite well. I am sure BB has several good qualities about him and like most folks he has his share of bad ones, too. Spygate, the 29 person long injury lists, the scowling interviews, the whole way he handled the Mangenius thing, the affair with the Giants' receptionist, it's a lengthy list.

Full disclosure- Underwood went to the same HS my sons go/went to so the move struck me a little differently than it might others. As I expected, he handled it with plenty of class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom