Doyle Weighs In on AAC POY | The Boneyard

Doyle Weighs In on AAC POY

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Gee---I wonder which Collier will Be AAC POY??? Could be Collier Gabby (my vote) OR Collier Katie Lou---As Geno said---any one of them if they get it ---shall deserve it, and earned it..

Okay, I'm giving up drinking or no longer reading your posts ... hick!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Here's why Collier will be selected the AAC POY................

Collier: Her season began with 28 points, eight rebounds and four blocks against Florida State and ended with 39 points, 12 rebounds and four blocks at South Florida. In between, she was consistently good while steadily improving her game.

In the first 22 games, she was strictly a post scorer. She attempted 23 three-pointers, converting eight (34.8 percent). In the last seven games, she was 7-for-14 (50.0) on three-pointers, and that perimeter game added another wrinkle for defenses to consider.

Collier had 12 double-doubles this season and averaged 28.8 points and 10.8 rebounds over the final four games. Overall, she is averaging 20.4 points and nine rebounds, with 56 blocks and 52 steals, and her field goal percentage (68.6, 245-for-357) is second in the country. She was steady all year. She played in every game. She did not have any slumps. She was always dependable.
Geno said it, "With Collier and Gabby, you know you're going to start out the game with 40 points". That's reassuring to a coach. She ALWAYS showed up at game time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom