OT - Down a season ticket holder | The Boneyard

OT - Down a season ticket holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
section 130 Row 14 lost a season ticket holder this week very suddenly.

I became friendly with Scott about 5 years ago talking football at games - eventually exchanged contact info - tailgated together on a couple of pre games with Scott and his Middle School aged son. Met his wife and daughter and a couple of his buddies as well. Just a terrific guy. Umpired softball. Involved in East Hartford LL among other interests and was a tremendous father and husband.

He took this picture of me years ago when we had first met and had stated he had posted it on his FB with the caption 'How does this idiot know what the opposing offense is running but Paul Pasqualoni doesn't' (Maybe MD??) after I had correctly called TE seem and it went for 6. That's how we became FB friends!!

Many Great memories Scott!!

Condolensences to his wife, 2 children, family and friends.

image.jpeg

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
You know, it's stories like these that you just can't get by staying at home and watching on the couch. Two Huskies meet at random because of UConn football at Rentschler Field and become friends and a part of your overall experience. I'm sorry to lose what sounds like a great man, as well as a great Husky. He will be missed and hopefully the family still comes to the games and you can help them move on from this in a way. God bless and Rest In Peace, Scott.

Reaction Score
You know, it's stories like these that you just can't get by staying at home and watching on the couch. Two Huskies meet at random because of UConn football at Rentschler Field and become friends and a part of your overall experience. I'm sorry to lose what sounds like a great man, as well as a great Husky. He will be missed and hopefully the family still comes to the games and you can help them move on from this in a way. God bless and Rest In Peace, Scott.
Totally agree. Great times with my uncle ( who was only a few years older than me) during tailgates and at the game are some cherished memories before he died from pancreatic cancer. Shout out to anyone for section 222 who remembers the crazy dude with the stinger jersey. Go huskies.

Reaction Score
Tough to lose a friend. May he rest in peace. God loves the Huskies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom