Down 21 - 0 and left for dead | The Boneyard

Down 21 - 0 and left for dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That first half against Temple was as discouraged as I've ever been as UConn fan. The team, looked listless, hopeless, disinterested, unorganized, you name it. Right before the half Willman got a strip sack fumble recovery, and it was like life was breathed into the team. Kudos to those kids for finding it within to keep fighting. 3-9, looks a hell of a lot better than 0-12.

Reaction Score
That first half against Temple was as discouraged as I've ever been as UConn fan. The team, looked listless, hopeless, disinterested, unorganized, you name it. Right before the half Willman got a strip sack fumble recovery, and it was like life was breathed into the team. Kudos to those kids for finding it within to keep fighting. 3-9, looks a hell of a lot better than 0-12.

I was texting my dad a humorous play-by-play because he was traveling, and after our -9 yard punt, I texted "Why am I still watching this?" But I kept watching. Was pretty awesome to give him the play-by-play of the comeback.

Reaction Score
And amazingly they have been kicking ever since. Today's victory was awesome, albeit against a over matched foe. But still, could they have done 8 weeks ago. The improvement in this team defensively and especially offensively is unreal. Our opposition is forunate that the season has ended.

Reaction Score
I was texting my dad a humorous play-by-play because he was traveling, and after our -9 yard punt, I texted "Why am I still watching this?" But I kept watching. Was pretty awesome to give him the play-by-play of the comeback.
Was saying the same thing to my wife. I don't know why I watch, they're terrible. But we watch cause were die hards who love our team. Even if we talk shat when they play terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom