Doug Wiggins dunk at Pro-Am | The Boneyard

Doug Wiggins dunk at Pro-Am

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

The sad thing for Doug is Tim had a better college hoops career. Doug wasted his talent, too bad because he is actually a fairly nice kid who got wrapped up in the wrong things/wrong crowd.

Reaction Score
I agree with Chief. Very talented player and could've been a star in college. From what I've heard he is a very nice guy just really messed up inside

Reaction Score
I agree with Chief. Very talented player and could've been a star in college. From what I've heard he is a very nice guy just really messed up inside

How can someone be "really messed up inside" and a "very nice guy"? Is this like the full moon with werewolves, the mess up is beyond his control and only comes out based on external factors of which he is a victim? Seems like "really messed up inside" would be on him and not be a likely attribute of a "really nice guy".

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
How can someone be "really messed up inside" and a "very nice guy"? Is this like the full moon with werewolves, the mess up is beyond his control and only comes out based on external factors of which he is a victim? Seems like "really messed up inside" would be on him and not be a likely attribute of a "really nice guy".
Maybe if you take the converse it would help. There are people who are really successful that no one wants to associate with. They didn't mess up with success in the direction they chose for themselves but with interpersonal relationships they were failures. nyc is saying DW is liked by lots of people but something within him sabotages his development in bb.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
DW didn't waste his talent. He just wasn't a major D1 player.

Reaction Score

I'm a "very nice guy" and "really messed up inside". ;)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
yeah he was..

Clearly not. Pretty much sucked at UConn. And that wasn't a smoking weed thing. Will to bet north of 70% of UConn players historically smoked and boozed.

Going to umess is NOT a major D1 talent move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom