OT - Doug Flutie's daughter is hot... | The Boneyard

OT - Doug Flutie's daughter is hot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
and a new england patriots cheerleader...go pats?

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...es-daughter-alexa-is-a-patriots-cheerleader/1

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
alexax-large.jpg

Reaction Score
Any more pics??? Maybe a quick snap shot of the derriere? Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this important matter. :p:p

Reaction Score
Wow a graduate of Dean college. I never heard of Dean college. She certainly is a dime/10 piece. Hopefully AD is behaving himself! ;)

THC

Reaction Score
Wow a graduate of Dean college. I never heard of Dean college. She certainly is a dime/10 piece. Hopefully AD is behaving himself! ;)

AD, as in Andre Drummond?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm calling her Mary, not Alex.

Reaction Score
Nice body, face, nah.....looks like there's a story(or 5) behind those eyes

THC

Reaction Score
Yeah Nate had a few issues remember? So did Ben. Those hotties see the $$$$$.

Except, she's Flutie's kid. I doubt money has ever been, or will be an issue. Also she's a 23 year old college grad that lives near Boston, and cheers for the Pats. I'm not sure how their paths would cross.

Reaction Score
Except, she's Flutie's kid. I doubt money has ever been, or will be an issue. Also she's a 23 year old college grad that lives near Boston, and cheers for the Pats. I'm not sure how their paths would cross.
I was just using Alexa as an example not her specifically. My guess is our lovely cow pasture of a campus has some hotties roaming in the field.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
I think she's a little small for the position. How did she get into the NFL?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I don't even need to open that link to know what that is ...
a career was made with his eyes. loved his role in "Young Frankenstein"

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

In basketball, there's no such thing. This girl's got 6" heels on:

article-0-0CA5B8AB000005DC-316_468x619.jpg

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Do any of you remember the runaway bride from a couple of summers ago that said she was kidnapped to avoid getting married. Similar crazy eyes.

Reaction Score
Eh, I've seen her around town in Framingham and Natick. She's O.K. She's 23 years old and into dance. She's supposed to have a body like that. She didn't look like that in jeans and a tee shirt though.

Funny story. A friend of mine lives in Flutie's neighborhood in Natick. When Alexa was 16 she got a pink Hummer. Not long after getting it she backed up into my friend's mail box. She sheepishly got out of the car and rang the door bell to tell my friend's wife she damaged their mail box. She said she would give them money to fix it but not to tell her parents. My friend thought it was pretty funny.

Reaction Score
At Dean Junior College, she may not have learned much more than how to support a few positions. With teammates dying hair, teaching 4 year olds tap dance, etc., Flutie Jr's probably OK.

Reaction Score
Eh, I've seen her around town in Framingham and Natick. She's O.K. She's 23 years old and into dance. She's supposed to have a body like that. She didn't look like that in jeans and a tee shirt though.

Funny story. A friend of mine lives in Flutie's neighborhood in Natick. When Alexa was 16 she got a pink Hummer. Not long after getting it she backed up into my friend's mail box. She sheepishly got out of the car and rang the door bell to tell my friend's wife she damaged their mail box. She said she would give them money to fix it but not to tell her parents. My friend thought it was pretty funny.
Wow I didn't realize they made pink Hummers. It must of been custom made for princess Alexa. I bet your friend would appreciate the same scenario occurring 7 years later. This time however the wife is out of town and your friend answers the door. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom