Doug Feinberg Coming To SNY | The Boneyard

Doug Feinberg Coming To SNY

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
For some reason, I thought they were doing a countdown of top 10 games, not top 10 players. I wonder if they will try to rank from 10 to 1. We all know how fun/contentious that would be. If they are doing that, will a brave BYer try to do this and see how well they match the show? :cool:

In any format, it should be alot of fun. Looking forward to it after a dominant win against a pretty good UCF team on the road. :D

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Off the top of my head -

Top 5 is easy:
Taurasi
Moore
Stewie
Bird
Lobo

Second five tougher:
Kara Wolter
Tina Charles
Kerry Bascom
Nykesha Sales
Swin nudging out Abrosmosiva and Rizzotti

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Who is Doug Feinberg? Is he local to NY/CT?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Rebecca Lobo, Sue Bird, Diana Taurasi, Nykesha Sales, Maya Moore, Tina Charles, Swin Cash, Renee Montgomery, Stef Dolson, Asjha Jones, and that gangly kid from Cicero-North ... what's her name? No matter, just stick her up there around the top...just 'cuz.

Reaction Score
Rebecca Lobo, Sue Bird, Diana Taurasi, Nykesha Sales, Maya Moore, Tina Charles, Swin Cash, Renee Montgomery, Stef Dolson, Asjha Jones, and that gangly kid from Cicero-North ... what's her name? No matter, just stick her up there around the top...just 'cuz.
Rocky, A list like this one should include Moriah. If she's not top ten she at least deserves to be included with Renee, Stef and Asjha (all three of whom deserve to be considered).

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Rocky, A list like this one should include Moriah. If she's not top ten she at least deserves to be included with Renee, Stef and Asjha (all three of whom deserve to be considered).

What was I thinking! Mo is definitely replacing someone. Thanks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom