Dort interview | The Boneyard

Dort interview

Reaction Score
Here's Brazdeikis right below that article: BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Four-star Ignas Brazdeikis talks Florida, Michigan, Vanderbilt

It's hard to say how these interviews are conducted. I've seen where the interviewer just starts asking about specific schools. It is not up to the player to remind the interviewer of schools he/she is leaving out.

In this case, Dort listed his most recent offers. Which would not include UConn. This is also why Louisville (which is 100% in crystal balls for him) and NC State aren't mentioned either.

Reaction Score
Here's Brazdeikis right below that article: BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Four-star Ignas Brazdeikis talks Florida, Michigan, Vanderbilt

It's hard to say how these interviews are conducted. I've seen where the interviewer just starts asking about specific schools. It is not up to the player to remind the interviewer of schools he/she is leaving out.

In this case, Dort listed his most recent offers. Which would not include UConn. This is also why Louisville (which is 100% in crystal balls for him) and NC State aren't mentioned either.

He may have cooled on Louisville since they already have commitments from two top 40 guards.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Thanks
Was going to make the same comment
I guess fishy is just rising to the bait!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom